Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DIamond 2 account *CHEAP* *HOT*

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
DIamond 2 account *CHEAP* *HOT*

Sell my account becose i dont have any time to play becose of girlfriend and work :P open for price offers !
Screenshots from my account + Skins !
[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
if you are intrested make some price offer under this post or write me a message :_)!

« EUW Unranked | Silver 2 EU NE account,4 skins,22 champs only 20euro »

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Diamond III Account ( Cheap )
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
- Smurf Account - Platform: EU West Division: Diamond III soloq S4 (Unranked S3) Platinum II 5v5 Team RP: 1295 IP: 1570 Rune Pages: 4 Pages with most runes (AD / AP / PENE / CDR .... )
[Selling] NA Diamond 1 S3/Diamond 3 S4 Account - Cheap! [PlayerAuctions]
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/oWlurvK.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Ie0oyTH.png Wanting to sell my Diamond III account - Original Owner - Lots of skins owned ( Pax Sivir, PF Ez, SG Udyr, and other holiday skins ) - High MMR - Most champions unlocked. Only...
[Selling] SELLING DIAMOND 3 ACCOUNT WITH DIAMOND BORDER REALLY CHEAP OR FOR RSGP!
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Skype : jimmy-1171 - dont ask me to go first unless your "trusted" either use a mm or you go first!
NA Cheap Diamond 5 Cheap Professional Bronze to Diamond Boosting
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am a Diamond player in NA will give proof of my main to customers only by contacting me via skype. I am only boosting on NA server and will only be working until summer break is over Payment: Paypal only, through the gift only method. Will...
[Selling] New Diamond Account (EU) cheap!!
07/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys after i sold the Challenger Account im here again with a new diamond account some infos : - All champs - Season 2 diamond banner - 9 page runes If you are intrested post your skype here i'll add you and i can sharescreen and let...