Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] EUW 12 RUNES PAGES 43 SKINS 108 Champs

Discussion on [WTS] EUW 12 RUNES PAGES 43 SKINS 108 Champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

HEY guys

Informations about my account

ranking = silver 1
12 runes pages! all individual for champs
43 skins + pulsefire ezreal
108 champions only a few are missing

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
HEy guys :) Euw account silver 1 ranking 12 runes pages 43 skins 108 champs pulsfire ezreal^^ some more informations = write me pn :)
[EUW]-[S1]-43 SKINS all but 9 champs 11 RUNES PAGES
07/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys EUW Account 43 skins solo q silver 4 108 champs 11 runespages write me your offers PN
[Selling] Rare+Legendary Skins / ALL Champs / 105+ Skins / 20 Rune Pages / Almost ALL Runes
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account was Silver season 1, Gold season 2, and Plat season 3. It was diamond in the preseason but has been decaying due to ranked inactivity (Acc has diamond MMR currently in low plat/gold at the moment). I am the original owner who doesn't have time for LoL anymore. Please feel free to ask any questions! Looking for around $300-350. Highlights: •Account Created in S1 (Currently Plat Border) •105+ Skins and Many Rare Skins! Includes rare skins such as Championship Riven,...
[WTS] Plat V - 55 Skins - EUW - All champs - 17 pages - All runes
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So I'm selling my EUW league of legends account: you can contact me through skype to make a bid or leave one here. Or you can contact me if you have any other questions about the account, skype: c0ngs.be Payment methods: Paypal. General info: Plat V solo Q 55 skins (legacy, legendary, limited edition, grey ww) 21K+ IP All champs
[Selling] [EUW]Account | D4 | all Champs | 70+ Skins | 20 Runes Pages
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my LoL-Account on EU-West. It's Lvl30, currently in Diamond 4 at 36 LP. It was Season 2 at Plat and Season 1 at Gold. This Account never received a Warning/Ban. About 3k Normal Games and 1,2k Ranked Games in s3 have been played on the Account. On the account is every single Champ, 20 Rune Pages and every useful Rune. There are alot of Summoner Icons on the Account some of whicht aren't obtainable anymore. Skins: Midnight Ahri