Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA server, 30 lvl URF Warwick...

Discussion on NA server, 30 lvl URF Warwick... within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 184/1/3
NA server, 30 lvl URF Warwick...

Champs and runes:

Skins:

Account is inactive, no match history (only 2 games played by me), it has verified email address so email and pw can't be changed. However I have it for 2 months it is safe for playing and i'm the only one who knows the info.
Unranked all seasons, 2 ranked games played in s4 by me 1 win and 1 leave because of high ping.
I wanted to keep this acc for me but I have too high ping and thats the reason of sale.
Feel free to make an offer.
Old 07/20/2014, 03:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 184/1/3
bump, selling it cheap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Best Warwick EUW
01/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi! I wanna sell the name "Best Warwick EUW" and ofc it is on EUW. pm or comment your offer
Warwick Top
07/22/2013 - League of Legends - 10 Replies
Will halt wissen ob man den noch wie in S2 spielen kann, oder ob ich doch lieber AD-Tank spielen sollte. Außerdem würde mich interessieren, ob man evtl diese Runen, trotz AD-Tank Build spielen könnte. 9x Splitpen Mark's 9x Armor Seal's 9x MResist p/L Glyph's 3x AD Quints
Warwick
11/07/2012 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hallo ich habe mir gestern den Warwick gekauft da ich dachte das er ein sehr guter Champ ist jedoch hab ich mit ihm übelst verloren..War nur am recken Habt ihr evtl Tipps?
BUY ACCOUNT WITH URF WARWICK
08/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i would like to buy Account with Urf manate skinS Add me on skype :handsdown:Thank You:handsdown:
Want to buy an Acc with URF Warwick
04/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Acc must be on EU West server and the Acc should be lvl 30 no ranked games played. I cn pay with Paysafe Card or something like that.