Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account for Referrals

Discussion on Account for Referrals within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account for Referrals

The account is here,

I need enough referrals for 2600 rp to transfer.

Skype - iwantwifipls

Will go first for trusted users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Giving NA account for 25 referals
06/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
giving NA acc have 39 chamos 2 runes page with good runes and i think1 skin have on that acc + free add me on skype : Itachi.akacuki96
[Trading] Account trade for referals.
05/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hello there, i have a account, my smurf, to trade. If someones wants to trade the account for refs i will be glad for it. The account is good, some info: - Silver IV - 42 Skins with rare/legacy like: Red corki baron
[Buying] Unranked Account with 150 Referals
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As said in the title im looking to buy an unranked account with 150 referals finished already! Payment method: Paysafecard! Please put offers below, thanks!
[Buying] EuW account/cheap rp/referals
02/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, like in thread, i am looking for EuW Account or cheap rp for EuNe server. I am offering steam account with 3 games : Grid 2 Mortal Combat Komplete Edition Euro Track Simulator 2 . Offers here please or pm. I am goin first with trusted members, other way MM only.
[Trading] Trading referals bot or referals for LOL acc
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
IM doing referals on my pc up to 40 per day, or i can give you a bot for a nice lol acc on eune or euw. hit me up skype for more info ty ! :) Cheers.