Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade very good account from east to west/na

Discussion on Trade very good account from east to west/na within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade very good account from east to west/na

my account is on silver 3 with good mmr 55% win 66 points
server: Eune
champions owned: 95

skins owned :9 (cottontail teemo, temple jax, artic warfare caitlyn, traditional trundle, mercenery katarina ,ravanger nocturne, general wukong, pool party lee gladiator draven

send me a pm or write down your skype's name if you got something to offer so ill be able to contact with you and sorry for my bad english :S

# Bump!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trade account ~50 champ at Eu North/East for similar Eu West
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
no skins, 2 runes pages, can be little weaker dont selling just change, pm if have similar acc
Trade// Sell account // Eu Nordic & East to Eu West
01/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, I'm here to trade/sell my LoL Account. The account is LvL 30, has 190 wins in Normal and W:8 L:7 in Rankeds, elo 1255. It has 85 Riot Points and 115 Influence Points. Spoiler: The account has 19 Owned Champions.
[WTT] Nordic&East Account 30Lvl - Trade with West Account
01/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i just want to trade my east account with west account,you can pm. here is the informations about account. Features: Level:30 Nick: Rebel Wind Ranked W:9/ L:11 ve elo 1023,top rating 1253 Normal win classic:153, dominion:189 88Rp and 544 Ip point got. not in a team.
[WTS] EU West account (or trade for EAST)
10/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys, Selling or trading my EU west account (or trade for EAST/similar west but with another skins/runes etc..) Lv:30 Elo:low :S Wins:600+ Skins:~40 Champs:90+ Rune pages: 10
Trade Accpunt with East for account on West!!
07/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi! i played long time on East and ihave there account 30 lvl, 9x6300 champions, darius, renek, lee, swain, ezreal, hecarim, etc, and 35 other full runes for junglers.. att speed, ms, and ap runes, runes for all champions elo here is 1212 i don;t played it long time I wanna for it account on West, with runes for junglers and some jungler like: shyvana, mundo, olaf, nautilius, lee sin, nocturne and etc.. pm me if some1 interesed