Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solorenekton only boosting service.

Discussion on Solorenekton only boosting service. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/14/2014, 23:50   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
He done a game for me as Renekton really nice he had a ryze as enemy so it wasnt easy

Old 07/15/2014, 00:05   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
First of all, you copied the guy named "SoloRenektonOnly" and you can't handle a plat 5 elo. That's so fake and obvious.
Old 07/15/2014, 00:10   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
maybe he stolen the name from him but, thats everywhere the same if someone is called Rekkles or Faker no one cares... and let him do more vouches so he can proof it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Δ\/Δ\/Δ\/Kasoro's Boosting ServiceΔ\/Δ\/Δ\/ Elo-Boosting-divsions/win boosting
11/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hi, I am a Diamond 1 solo q player who is currently offering my boosting services. I am a qualified boosters and me and my fellow boosters have done over 50+boosts! The account that you want us to boost must be an acc in EU servers as that is where we have the best ping for smoothest and fastest boosts. If you have any questions feel free to add me on skype as well as negotiate for boosts. Our Boosters Will: Never Talk to anyone on your friends list Be available at all times, and you can...
[Selling] Δ\/Δ\/Δ\/Kasoro's Boosting ServiceΔ\/Δ\/Δ\/ Elo-Boosting-divsions/win boosting
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I am currently offering our boosting services. I am a qualified boosters and me and my fellow boosters have done over 150+boosts! The account that you want us to boost must be an acc in EU servers, preferably EUW and EUNE as that is where we have the best ping for smoothest and fastest boosts. If you have any questions feel free to add me on skype as well as negotiate for boosts. Our Boosters Will: Never Talk to anyone on your friends list Be available at all times, and you can add...
07/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, I am elo-boosting anyone who is below platinum 5! All the prices are negotiated in skype chat. I prefer doing boosts on EUW,EUNE as that is where i have the best ping for smoothest and fastest boosts. Add me on skype if interested: Richard56641. I have done over 54 boosts since 2013 on various websites and if i dont do the boost within time period we discuss, you get your money back! Also if you want, post you skype name below and i can add you ASAP. Thanks, Kasoro