Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling account with Black Alistar and Goth Annie

Discussion on Selling account with Black Alistar and Goth Annie within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling account with Black Alistar and Goth Annie

Hi,

I'm selling my League Of Legends account. I have :
97 champions
1k8 normal wins
plat 3

I have few skins : Black Alistar, Goth Annie and UFO corki.

I'm trying to know how much i can sell it.
Old 07/12/2014, 12:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 07/13/2014, 17:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add my skype i will buy !
My skype : pac.vieira
Old 07/13/2014, 17:54   #4

I can't find you on skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Cheap RP. $10=1380RP+20Champion+Goth Annie Skins
07/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Cheap RP. $10=1380RP+20Champion+Goth Annie Skins 15 of them = $111 only NA and OCE Please do not ask for Vouch or anything, if you do not trust us, then you don't have to :) Skype: YJGames.net
[Selling] UFO Corki + The mighty Jax + Goth Annie + Judgement Kayle (EUW LVL 30 ACCOUNT)
11/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! im selling an Account on euw (unranked) with Ufo Corki and the mighty jax! The account also have 45 Champions and 3 Rune pages (important runes for ad ap supp tank whatever) NOW THE BEST PART OF THE ACCOUNT! UFO CORKI+ THE MIGHTY JAX + GOTH ANNIE + JUDGEMENT KAYLE You cant buy 3 Skins of them not anymore. if youre interestet add me on skype : zerdest10
[Selling] Oceanic LoL Account (Black Alistar, Goth Annie etc.)
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I bought the CE a very long time ago when the game first released, I don't really play it anymore. Only level 11 summoner, it's on the Oceanic realm. http://i.imgur.com/zfL70cO.jpg Picture is there, can join in-game a private match if you wanna see Black Alistar (Super rare) I want a middle-man for this as I expect this to go for a high price. BIN: $400 or Hearthstone key + $300 (PayPal Verified)
[Selling] Oceanic LoL Account (Black Alistar, Goth Annie etc.)
09/10/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I bought the CE a very long time ago when the game first released, I don't really play it anymore. Only level 11 summoner, it's on the Oceanic realm. http://i.imgur.com/I15emy2.jpg Picture is there, can join in-game a private match if you wanna see Black Alistar (Super rare) I want a middle-man for this as I expect this to go for a high price. BIN: $400 or Hearthstone key + $300 (PayPal Verified)
GOTH ANNIE ACCOUNT ONLY 30€ PSC (VERY NICE NAME)
08/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
this account selled to user30000. /close