Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU-W Diamond 5, 20 runepages, All champs, over 190 skins ||

Discussion on EU-W Diamond 5, 20 runepages, All champs, over 190 skins || within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU-W Diamond 5, 20 runepages, All champs, over 190 skins ||

4,3k RP & 13k IP
All champs
190 + Skins
20 runepages
(unranked Season 3 - no border)

If you have any questions, post here or add me on skype.
I'm giving warranty on this acc and original e-mail.

START BIDDING ON SKYPE OR IN THE COMMENTS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
€200 Euw Diamond 5/ 110 skins/19 runepages/all champs
06/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
S3 diamond 3/S4 Diamond 5 account/110 skins/19 rune pages SERVER: EUW Hi i am selling my league of legends account for 200 euros the price is really cheap compared to the skins this account has i am the original owner of the account this means that i maintain over the original emain adress of the account. Season 3 : 5v5 GOLD 3v3 GOLD
[Selling] NA S4 Diamond 1 - 41 Champs, 16 skins, 4 runepages
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Diamond 1 NA Account with good MMR, 4 Runepages, 41 Champs and 16 Skins (almost all of them 975 or 1350). This account has never been banned and has a very nice summoner name (not giving it out here). Currently accepting offers, my skype is "graemejcrawford" Champions Owned: imgur: the simple image sharer Skins Owned: imgur: the simple image sharer Summoner Icons Owned: imgur: the simple image sharer Runes Owned: imgur: the simple image sharer
[Selling] Diamond 1 - 41 Champs, 16 skins, 4 runepages
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling a Diamond 1 NA Account with good MMR, 4 Runepages, 41 Champs and 16 Skins (almost all of them 975 or 1350). This account has never been banned and has a very nice summoner name (not giving it out here). Currently accepting offers, my skype is "graemejcrawford" Champions Owned: imgur: the simple image sharer Skins Owned: imgur: the simple image sharer Summoner Icons Owned: imgur: the simple image sharer Runes Owned: imgur: the simple image sharer
[Selling] (NA) Diamond 1 - 41 Champs, 16 skins, 4 runepages
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] LoL S2, S3 Diamond | All Champs| 45 Skins| 20 Runepages| 16k IP
02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, im selling my account, since i do not have time to play it anymore. It has all champs (yasuo-patch), 20 Runepages, 45 Skins and was Rated Diamond in Season 2 and 3 Screens: http://i.epvpimg.com/2H0Nd.jpg