Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boost Low Elo CHEAP [EUW] (Get Out Of Hello Hell)

Discussion on Elo Boost Low Elo CHEAP [EUW] (Get Out Of Hello Hell) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boost Low Elo CHEAP [EUW] (Get Out Of Hello Hell)

Hello, I'm Renato. I along with 1 friend, decided to create a project Elo Boost for anyone who has difficulty climbing the Elo.
So come provide my service, offering a good category Elo Boost for low monetary value.
Above all, this is the first time I start a service Elo Boost, is full consciousness and I know that is a big responsibility.
At the moment only feel able to give up EloBoost Gold V.
Guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.

Here are our prices:

Bronze 5 -> 4 Bronze = 4 euro
Bronze 4 -> 3 Bronze = 5 euro
Bronze 3 -> 2 Bronze = 5 euro
Bronze 2 -> 1 Bronze = 5 euro
1 Bronze -> Silver 5 = 9 euro

Silver 5 -> 4 Silver = 10 euro
Silver 4 -> 3 Silver = 10 euro
Silver 3 -> 2 = 10 Euro Silver
Silver 2 -> 1 = Silver 10 euro
1 Silver -> Gold 5 = 15

We are available to make only games promotions.
My English is not the best so I apologize.
Feel free to ask any question.

Vouches -> [ON]

Thanks and Regards

Tags
cheap, elo boost, elo hell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Vyzelol's CHEAP EloBoost + Coaching - your way out of Hell - easy and cheap!
08/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 42 Replies
Hello, me and my friend wanna start boosting + Coaching to earn some extra money and help you guys to get out of that ELO-Hell and STAY OUT of it. We are two Diamond players and we already play League of Legends since the BETA. Prices: Bronze 5 - 5€ Bronze 4 - 5€ Bronze 3 - 5€ Bronze 2 - 5€ Bronze 1 - 7,50€ Per win - 3€
Vyzelol's CHEAP EloBoost + Coaching - your way out of Hell - easy and cheap!
02/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hello, me and my friend wanna start boosting + Coaching to earn some extra money and help you guys to get out of that ELO-Hell and STAY OUT of it. We are two Diamond players and we already play League of Legends since the BETA. Prices: Bronze 5 - 7,50€ Bronze 4 - 7,50€ Bronze 3 - 7,50€ Bronze 2 - 7,50€ Bronze 1 - 10€ Per win - 3€
[Selling] *Elo Boost Service* Out of Hell to Gold :) friendly safe cheap!
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/m0VmDWK.jpg Failinc's Elo Boost from Bronze to Gold http://i.imgur.com/Cf9dXB0.jpg Hello epvp! im a german student with alot of free time and decided to start boosting ;) my main account is platin 2 and im playin League for more then 2 years now. im friendly, reliable and can boost up to 10 hours a day for the next 2 months.
Elo Boost Your Way Out Of Elo HELL! VERY CHEAP PRICES!!!
03/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
No More Vouches! :( Are you Stuck In Elo Hell? Because Noobs, Feeders, and Afkers Get In Your Way? Well Please Keep Reading! :) Cheapest Elo Boosting on NA! :D Have Done 2 Vouches! And 2 Elo Boosts! :) I have been playing League Of Legends for 2 years now And Im pretty confident enough to carry anyone out of elo hell. Picture of Ranked Stats Of Season 3
Let me help you get out of ELO HELL, cheap elo boost service
12/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I am willing to boost your elo from 800-1850 on EU West or EU Nordic & East servers. 800-900 7,5€ 900-1000 7,5€ 1000-1100 10€ 1100-1200 10€ 1200-1300 10€ 1300-1400 10€ 1400-1500 10€ 1500-1600 15€