Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost Service (Bronze-Plat)

Discussion on Boost Service (Bronze-Plat) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/20/2014, 12:26   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
2/0/0 TBM only without vouches, for me isnt trusted. :S
Old 07/20/2014, 13:58   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamicoRe View Post
2/0/0 TBM only without vouches, for me isnt trusted. :S
Not going to waste time boosting people for free when it's something i'm good at. The fact of the matter is LoL accounts can't be hacked with the new password update so either way you've got nothing to lose.
Old 07/20/2014, 21:06   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleston View Post
Not going to waste time boosting people for free when it's something i'm good at. The fact of the matter is LoL accounts can't be hacked with the new password update so either way you've got nothing to lose.

BS! Nothing to lose?

I'll give you the Data, you can do a lose or more depends on customer if he is busy to change password.

Nodoby said u have to boost free.
1 Game isnt much.

Tags
boost, cheap, easy, quick, service