Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond2 68LP - Challenger Euw WTB

Discussion on Diamond2 68LP - Challenger Euw WTB within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond2 68LP - Challenger Euw WTB

Hello ,
I have a diamond 2 68 Lp - Challenger Boost Euw
In diamond 1 , get a avrg of 6-7 Lp a win
If lower will pay more

I have 280 - 300 euros

So place your offer plz
Rember account has a good Lp gain in Diamond 1

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Boost from Diamond2 EUW
06/15/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
yo, as we having a lan here and im with some silver and gold friends here im in need of a silver or gold account to duo with some of them. Im myself Diamond2 on Euw. Would be awesome if u would have some champs and runes.. and i would like to play on it only tonight until tomorrow morning add me skype or pm me here p.s.: this is a free boost, u can gimme some rep tho...
[Selling] DIAMOND2, ALL CHAMPS
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Wanna sell my acc. DIAMOND2, ALL CHAMPS, 13k IP, many different runes(8 pages), few skins. ACC is on EUNE with a free transfer to EUW. For more information add skype: dima_6_simvolov.
[Selling] VERY CHEAP DIAMOND2 EUNE
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my Diamond2 EUNE smurf account. Champs: Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Cho'Gath Evelynn Fiddlesticks Galio Janna
Diamond1 SoloQ(68LP), Challenger 5v5(273LP) to Sell
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Like the Topic says, I want to sell my Account with Diamond 1 in SoloQ and Challenger in 5v5 Ranked Teams. It has every Champion and also every rune page and every runes + 80k IP and enough RP to buy a namechange. There are also a lot of Skins on the Account which I dont want to name all. If you are interest add me in Skype under obscura15 and I'll tell you every information you want to hear. Ingame name is Sedrion. :)
[Selling] Diamond2 5v5 teamslots
08/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I am in a really good team atm , and we are going for lcs , but to earn some extra money i want to sell many teamslots. First team : Diamond2 promo 9games and recently defeated GAMBIT gaming, 2nd team : Diamond2 5games, offer :)