Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EPIC LOL ACCOUNT! ALL CHAMPS 142 SKINS! 50€ ONLY!

Discussion on EPIC LOL ACCOUNT! ALL CHAMPS 142 SKINS! 50€ ONLY! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EPIC LOL ACCOUNT! ALL CHAMPS 142 SKINS! 50€ ONLY!

Msg me! First come first serve! I need the money :]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EPIC LOL ACCOUNT! ALL CHAMPS 142 SKINS! 50€ ONLY!
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3312386-hot-epic-account-all-champs-142-skin s-platin-iii-20-runepages.html PM me if interested :)
[Selling] Epic EUW Account 54 Skins/100 Champs/Epic MMR
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello Guys, I'd like to sell my classy League of Legends Account Level 30 on EUW. It's currently Silver 3, but I can push it to Gold if you want to. There are less than 50 Rankeds played with over 70% winratio. This means your MMR is top class. You gain 35-39 and lose 12-16. If you suceed in a divison you possibly skip the next one: e.g You win promotion games in Silver 5, you'll get promoted to Silver 3 instantly. Facts about the account: -1111 Normal Wins. -30 Ranked Wins. -Silver...
[WTS] EPIC LoL Account, West, 90+ champs, 17 RS, Epic Skins!!!
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi all! Im gonna sell my LoL Account here. It have 90 out of 102 Champs. Didnt play the last months. Just Bought Diana from the "new" Champs and Varus. I DONT got: Darius, Draven, Fiora, Heracim, Jayce, Karma, Lulu, Nautilus, Renekton, Rumble, Sejuani, Zyra.
[WTS] EPIC LoL Account, West, 90+ champs, 17 Sites, Epic Skins!!!
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi all! Im gonna sell my LoL Account here. It have 90 out of 102 Champs. Didnt play the last months. Just Bought Diana from the "new" Champs and Varus. I DONT got: Darius, Draven, Fiora, Heracim, Jayce, Karma, Lulu, Nautilus, Renekton, Rumble, Sejuani, Zyra.
Epic EUW Account 65 CHAMPS 26 Skins
12/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey , da ich einfach kein bock mehr habe schmeisse ich hier meinen Account rein mit 65 Champions und 26 Skins(6 Legendary) rein.. Hier habt ihr die Champion : http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8949/unbenannt dfx.png Skins sage ich euch dann per PM oder Skype (nur auf Anfrage) Und noch eine wichtige Sache