Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riot Ward Skin and Dragonslayer Pantheon (BR/TR/KR/RU/LAS)

Discussion on Riot Ward Skin and Dragonslayer Pantheon (BR/TR/KR/RU/LAS) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/10/2014, 11:53   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 124
hey im interested in 2 ward skins, add skype pls
Old 07/10/2014, 16:18   #17

elite*gold: 1
Sold another TR Riot ward skin - Have 1 more TR left and 2 of LAN/LAS/BR/RU!
Each for 2 Euro!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Riot bump fist ward / Dragonslayer Pantheon
07/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Selling a few codes. Dragonslayer pantheon (1350rp) + pantheon(3150ip/790rp) if you don't own him yet. €2 The code works on the servers : OCE, BR, LAN, TU, RU Riot bump fist ward: €5 The code works on the servers : EUNE, OCE, BR, LAN, TU, RU Payment: Paypal (gift) Will apply the codes through teamviewer so I can confirm you received them, if the code does not work I will refund. skype: EloboostEuwBob
[Selling] DRAGONSLAYER PANTHOENS SKIN CODES AND RIOT BUMP FIST WARD
07/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 65 Replies
hey guys, I have dragonslayers panthoens and riot bump fist ward skins for sell. Prices: Riot bump fist ward- 10e( lower if you are located on small server)
[Selling] Dragonslayer Pantheon + Riot Ward
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Expires on 11th July contact me as soon as possible Riot Ward : €12 for any server (LEFT FOR - KR/RU/TR/BR/LAN/LAS/OCE/EUNE) Dragonslayer Pantheon : €5 for any server (LEFT FOR - KR/RU/TR/BR/LAN/LAS/OCE) Skype - bichachi30.
[Selling] Riot Ward Skin code (fist bump ward)
06/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi everybody ! I am selling : -Riot Ward Skin (x1) 10€/code. I got them at the All Stars, Paris event from Riot's Staff. They are unlimited, and the code is available until 15/05, so hurry up ! Paypal - You go first. We screenshare for more safety.