Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING CS Riven code 145 EURO

Discussion on SELLING CS Riven code 145 EURO within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING CS Riven code 145 EURO

Selling season2 championship riven skin code working for EUNE/EUW/OCE/NA add me in skype for more details and info !!!.skype.expo399
Old 07/03/2014, 21:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 516/1/4
nice try

Tags
championship riven skin, league of legends, league of legends skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Championship riven code 140 euro.
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling Cs riven i'm new yes i just found this website and yeah.. got the skin code will take pictures with your name next to it if you want.Add me in skype:Killingviper1
[Selling] Selling Championshp Riven code 145 Euro EUW/NA
06/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Championship Riven skin code EUW and NA i can find one for EUNE in two days.I got paypal proofs that i sold it already 3 times and i can prove that i have the code.If you are intrested add me on skype annie344.
Selling Championship riven code 145 euro
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Championship riven code 145 euro if you are intrested add me in skype for more details and information i am new but i have sold 2 already and i got proofs the skins are for EUW/EUNE and NA add me if you are intrested. skype:expo399
[Selling] Selling Championship riven code 135 euro.
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling championship riven skin code i'v got the code from my trip to Norway and i want to sale it here.I know i am new here but sold it 2 times already and yeah... got prove's that i can show if you are intrested and need more information add me on skype.The first code work's both for EUW and EUNE,and the second one is for NA. Skype:expo399
[Selling] Selling Championship riven code 135 euro.
06/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling championship riven code the code work's for EUW and EUNE add me on skype for more information and details i know i am kinda new but i got lot's of proves that i have sold 2 codes already. Skype:expo399