Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Selling or trading account with all champs and rare skins (championship riven)

Discussion on [EUW] Selling or trading account with all champs and rare skins (championship riven) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling PLAT 5 Account with All champs and Championship Riven and more...

Hi! I'm selling one of my accounts, on euw. It's Plat 5. I don't know how much is the right price, just contact me if interested. I'd like to trade this account with once on diamond on always on the euw or na.

If you are interested pm me and i will give you my private skype contact.

The account has all the champions, 10 pages of runes and a lot of runes. More than 45 skins with Championship Riven and others rare skins.

THE ACCOUNT HAS ALSO 32 EXTRA-ICON WITH THE RARE SEASON 2 ICON. AND ALSO TEAM'S ICONS LIKE TSM AND CJ FROST.

ACCOUNT:

RUNES:

SKINS:

CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN:
Old 06/29/2014, 23:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Check your skype
Old 06/30/2014, 00:07   #3

still selling
Old 06/30/2014, 14:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much?
Old 06/30/2014, 14:58   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 292/0/5
Received Thanks: 1,558
how much do you want?
pm me with a price.
Old 07/01/2014, 00:08   #6

Account Sold.
Closed Thread