Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

July Boosting Promotion

Discussion on July Boosting Promotion within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
July Boosting Promotion

Hey guys, I have decided to make a July boosting Promotion for my eloboosting service. What does this means ?- Well till the end of July all my customers will be added on notepad file. When last day of July hit I will use random org and pick 1 winner from all who bought a boost from me during July and the winner will win 1-2 free divisions ( depends on elo). If this thing get succes I may do it every month ! . Here is my thread for more info :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA] Victorious Elo Boosting ● Promotion
10/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
http://i46.tinypic.com/11akdnb.png For more information, visit our thread or contact our Skype: VictoriousElo Promotion ends: Saturday, 11:59:59 PM PST
[Selling] [PROMOTION] Boosting - bronce-Silver 1€
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm working in a website and i give you a PROMOTION! All the division of bronze for 1€ (by division, promo included) Example: Bronze V>Silver V 5€ Bronze I > Silver V 1€
[Buying] Boosting service Gold I 40lp to promotion
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm looking for someone to boost my account from Gold I to Gold Promos. Add me on skype kaelebh.rivoire to discuss prices
[Selling] Elo boosting promotion till 27.7.2013
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Since there arent many customers I'd like to make a little promotion. For each division u buy from today (24.7.2013) to 27.7.2013 you get 1 division more for free. Im doing this because i was helping my brother to get out of silver but his account got banned till than and I have nothing to do and dont have any customers at all. Here are the prices :) Tier Bronze Division V to Tier Bronze Division IV - €7 EUR Tier Bronze Division IV to Tier Bronze Division III - €7 EUR Tier Bronze Division...
[Selling] 3 Days Silver / bronze NA, LAN Elo boosting promotion.
07/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Howdy, So for 3days, I'll be offering Discounted Bronze / Silver boosts. ( Getting alot of Gold / Plat jobs and my 'lowbie boosters' are almost all available. This offer is for North America and Latin America North Offer ends July 2th Prices: Bronze: