Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] 20 pages - All runes - All champions + more

Discussion on [EUW] 20 pages - All runes - All champions + more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] 20 pages - All runes - All champions + more

Hello. I am new here and I have to sell my lovely League Of Legends account due to financial problems.

The account is level 30 and currently has 68 RP and 69370 IP.

Currently on Platinum 4 with 75 LP due to decay.

Since I'm new here I can't make images tags. So you can see them all on my IMGUR site.

As you can see in the pictures a lot of time has been spent on this account, including all champions, all runes and 20 rune pages. It has 1572 normal wins, but most of the games have been played in ranked with more than 5000 ranked games.

I want 100 Euros for this and I only accept paypal or direct bank transfer.

I am available for skype. Hit me up with your skype name and I will add you there.
Old 06/29/2014, 16:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can vouch for this guy. Know him for a long time, and he is by far one of the most respectfull person, and will uphold whatever agreement he makes with anyone.

You can have no worries, of a bad business, scammer, or anything related to the majority of fears that a random buyer have from buying anything from the Internet.

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Silver 5 account, 25 champions, 2 runes pages, GET IN
03/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title, account includes original mail and birth date. Silver 5 2 runes pages ad and ap, allmost full. 25 champions Payment with paypal. Add my skype liadyogev242
[Selling] ACC 30, 83 champions 24 Skins, 10 pages runes
01/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EU WEST Silver 83 Champions, 24 Skins, 10 pages of runes http://i.imgur.com/eJPqJCv.jpg http://i.imgur.com/l79CM9F.jpg - Golden Alistar
[Selling] [WTS] Platinum V // All Champions // All Runes // 20 Pages // 150 Skins
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking to sell this beautiful account. I've actually tried selling this in the passed but wasn't happy with anyone who was interested in it, i figure ill try again now that the season is near its end. This account is currently on OCE, but transfers to all other regions are up. With the purchase of this account i will also include a copy of my drivers license (HD Scan) which matches the name on the account, and i will give you the original email account it was registered to. I have most...
[Selling] [WTS] Platinum V // All Champions // All Runes // 20 Pages // 150 Skins
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell this beautiful account. I've actually tried selling this in the passed but wasn't happy with anyone who was interested in it, i figure ill try again now that the season is near its end. This account is currently on OCE, but transfers to all other regions are up. With the purchase of this account i will also include a copy of my drivers license (HD Scan) which matches the name on the account, and i will give you the original email account it was registered to. I have most...
[Selling] EUW Silver V / 92 champions / 40 skins / 3 runes pages
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i am selling ym account who is on Silver V on EUW server. It has 92 champions, 40 skins, 3 runes pages. For more information add me on skype: justasvit I Won't go first, so please dont waste your and my time.