Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Amature Booster LFW!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Amature Booster LFW!

Im currently in the market for a small time or big time company to work for. I can take small jobs boosting from Bronze to Gold at the moment. I know they dont pay as well but they are faster to do. I have recently boosted a friends account to Gold 5 from Bronze 3, duo'd with his nephew to help him from bronze 3 to Silver 2 (at the moment still helping him while boosting their friends account from bronze 4 to silver). I am willing to do vouch boosts or trial boosts. I just need the extra money since im about to buy a new house soon. If this is on the wrong forum then mods please move it to the correct one, Thank you.

Heres some work ive done compiled up

Boosting Terms

- The person that is leveling your account is located in (USA).
- They are using a VPN/Proxy to Boost? (No can not afford one nor know a good one to use/buy)
- The customer can log into the account inbetween boosting sessions? (Yes of course, just notify me when you want to log in and play as long as you arnt playing ranked.)
---- If yes, how much time should the customer wait after the booster logs out before they can log in? (1hr wait pls)
- If the account gets banned or rewards are removed during Boosting or right after (within 2 days), we will compensate you (No, I dont speak to anyone. The most ill say is WARD. or NO FLASH ect. I also use /ignoreall to avoid distractions)

contact me on here, skype (dont.worry217) or ******* under same name ThatDemiGod

Tags
elo boost, elo boost cheap

« OCE Elo Boosting [Cheap] | NA account currently diamond 3 »