Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW DIA Championship Riven, K9 Nasus, CS Thresh, Victorious Janna/Elise [39 Skins]

Discussion on EUW DIA Championship Riven, K9 Nasus, CS Thresh, Victorious Janna/Elise [39 Skins] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EUW DIA Championship Riven, K9 Nasus, CS Thresh, Victorious Janna/Elise [39 Skins]

The account is currently on the EU-West server, but can be transfered anytime using RP. I'm the original owner of the account, I registered it in 2010.
It was Bronze in S1 (Solo queue), Platinum in S2, Diamond in S3 (3v3), And Platinum in S3 Soloq. The account is currently Rated Diamond V!
It has all the diamond rewards from the previous 2 seasons!

The account has a nice set of runes on 6 runepages and 93 Champions.

If you are interested, I can show you the account on Teamviewer, Screenshots, whatever proof you want.

Skins:

Closed Thread

Tags
account, diamond, euw, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
Looking for Victorious Janna/J4/Elise account
03/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm currently looking for an account which has all three current victorious skins I'd like it to be on EUW or NA server feel free to hit me up with your prices and what now :) -Mycologic
[Buying] Account with Victorious Jarvan/Janna/Elise
03/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Bring me some offers :-)
[Selling] / [WTT] GOLD 1 SEASON 3 NA CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH VICTORIOUS ELISE
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm looking to sell/trade my league account due to bad placement matches its in bronze 1 (60lp). The account has victorious elise, championship thresh, judgment kayle, PULSFIRE EZ and MANYMANYMANY more LEGENDARY/LIMITED skins. If you have a decent account unranked with skins etc. or another decent trade offer pst SKYPE : zegreatbonger
[Selling] Silver 3 | Victorious Elise | 88 Champions | Tons of skins | Championship Thresh
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account is in silver 3 Gold Border from last season http://i.epvpimg.com/jeS5g.png http://i.epvpimg.com/7D5lc.png 88 Champs http://i.epvpimg.com/aGA8e.png