Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling/Buying/Trading

Discussion on Selling/Buying/Trading within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling/Buying/Trading

Selling skin codes on all servers have tons of codes like x2 riven ,1 thresh ,and all pax
TURKEY ACCOUNT ONE
RU 2
EUNE 4
EUW 0
PBE 1
looking for sell/trade
also looking to buy one on euw or actualy trade can be 29 lvl or 30 lvl dont care about skins just normal runes and enough champs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] BUYING/SELLING/TRADING
03/11/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
looking for DO acc's for trade/sale im also looking to trade a FULL havock 9drones 31pp accounts add my skype:xEscobar34x or PM me :)
To do Before Trading/Selling/Buying !
01/30/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, in the past years i've seen so many ppl getting scammed by fake MMs, scammer with 50 accounts and so on. So ima give you guys some tips that you might wanna do before a trade. ( hope this is gonna be a sticky ) First of all, try to know with who you're dealing with. 2nd, look at the impersonating threads, if his msn/skype/yahoo is in here. Third, ALWAYS deal with a verified MM! Such as Roby, lolrko or overtaker.
Selling/Buying/Trading
08/19/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
WTS Acclaim coins,i can log on your main and charge or i can reg and make it on a lvl 1 char. I will make coins = dil or +7 Sylmar/+7 Fleur FS! HELION Only. Coins can go to Siz/Helion.
Buying / Selling / Trading
04/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi, Great news for e*pvp. (^^) We partner with MMOAuctions.net. You could buy / sell / trade your character at the site. The link is http://www.mmoauctions.net/ or your could click at the top right hand corner of this page. We shall close the buying and selling thread soon.