Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Almost free Games in Bronze&Silver

Discussion on Almost free Games in Bronze&Silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Almost free Games in Bronze&Silver

Hello Epvp,

got some free Time at the Moment and i thought about helping you Guys in ranked
I´m currently playing in Diamond and i would like to do some Ranked Games in Bronze and Silver for you I dont expect decent Runes or Championpool and could also Duo with you in Case you got another low League Acc for me

Furthermore i dont need ur Name and Password, Teamviewer should be okay
So this is the Trading Section and in Exchange for this i dont want Money, my Idea is for you to paint me a random LoL-Character via "Paint"

Will play whenever i got some Time and respect that u maybe need to wait one Day or something because i need to finish other Accounts

if you have questions feel free to ask and add on skype: MrTiggles.epvp
Will be back later in the Evening today and take some orders

can play on RU EUW EUNE and TR

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Almost free games in Bronze&Silver
06/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Epvp, got some free Time at the Moment and i thought about helping you Guys in ranked :) I´m currently playing in Diamond and i would like to do some Ranked Games in Bronze and Silver for you :) I dont expect decent Runes or Championpool and could also Duo with you in Case you got another low League Acc for me :) Furthermore i dont need ur Name and Password, Teamviewer should be okay :) So this is the Trading Section and in Exchange for this i dont want Money, my Idea is for you...
[OCE] FREE GAMES FOR BRONZE/SILVER
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: Exrexx I am established booster with many vouches and boosts up to diamond, which you will find here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3134274-oce-diamond-elo-boosting.html I am looking for low elo accounts to play some games on provided they have a selection of champions ( mainly junglers ) and decent runes. I want nothing in return and we can use teamviewer to log into your account to you don't have to tell me any information.
Offering some free Games Bronze/Silver
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, Since im kinda bored right now I offer u to play 2 or 3 Ranked Games in Bronze/Silver. Vel´koz must be on the account. Just pm me if interested.
Doing some FREE games tonight on bronze & silver
03/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi, I will boost some games on bronze and silver for free for whoever wants it. I won't guarantee all wins but my winrate is around 95% Europe only Skype: leaguejobs My thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2941879-leaguejobs-professional-boosting-bro nze-5-diamond-1-a.html
[Selling] Free Games in Bronze/Silver!
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i do 2 free vouches Games in Bronze or Silver! Over Teamviewer!