Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Smurf account few skins CHEAP!

Discussion on EUW Smurf account few skins CHEAP! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Smurf account few skins CHEAP!

So I stopped playing league about 4 months ago, and forgot that I have still a smurf account that I should get rid off. This account is perfect for smurf/main account with decent runes and champions. Because I'm not so "trusted" in this site so i can go first on trusted members of this forum or HF.
Champs
Skins
Runes:
RP/IP:
Icons:

The account is atm in silver 2 55lp with good mmr 11/4 on games

The account isn't verified and I dont have the email anymore,
so this is yours 100% after purchase.

The price im asking is 20€
but every price suggestions are always welcome.
I dont really use this forum, so if you want to contact me please add me on Skype.: mikkakemp (The Al Capone pic )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell Smurf EUW ACC Silver V 57lp - 79 Champs - 21 Skins Cheap !
05/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i sell my smurf acc on EUW with Original email ! Silver V 57lp get 20-30 lp per win last season Silver too -79 Champions -21 Skins (BloodLord Vladimir,Kayle S1 and more look here screenshot : -12 runes Page -lots of runes you needed
[Selling] [NA] Perfect cheap smurf! nice runes 68champs a few skins | DIRTY CHEAP FAST PLEASE
09/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
closed
[Buying] Looking for cheap LoL-Smurf with some Skins & Champs
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey Guys! Im looking for a LoL-Account i will use for smurfing. It should have some Runes, Champs and much skins! League is no problem. Even Bronze 5 is fine for me. Pay up to 100€ PaySafeCard/e*gold/paypal! THE ACCOUNT HAS TO BE EUW!!
[Selling] Smurf Platinium Account + 2 rare skins CHEAP!
05/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Selling my smurf account It have 5 rune pages, currently on Platinium V. K9 Nasus and PAX Sivir Currently looking for 50€ PSC or Paypal but can hear some offers.
Selling Cheap EUW Smurf Acc (many champs skins)
03/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello selling my smurf acc- lol euw silver league III division 56 point 941 ip 32rp Silver border season 2 2rune page (ad ap) 70champs - 14skins Akali Alistar Amumu