Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Two Accounts Cheap - more info in description

Discussion on Selling Two Accounts Cheap - more info in description within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Two Accounts Cheap - more info in description

Account #1:

Server: EUNE
Username: HeOpSc
# of Champions: 80
# of Skins: 20(worth 18875rp)

What I want for it: 40USD or 30Euro

Account #2:

Server: PBE
Username: yerq1
All Champions

What I want for it: 15$

Add me on skype or comment below if you want to buy either

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling lv 30 EUNE account! Info in the description :)
07/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
I am selling my EUNE account. The account is: Level 30 EUNE - Europe Nordic and East Screenshots provided. Looking for Offers for this account. Screenshots: Normal Stats/Champions (Ranked Stats : Unranked) http://imgur.com/JVweiHq,71a2J2Y,o8VvBOR,saxw0gI, fz7A2ym#0
selling epic vip + pro acc cheap read for info
06/22/2013 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
selling my epic bot account with 3 pro scripts and vip total COST of this account = $60.50 you get pro chopper pro cooker pro magic and vip , all access to vip beta scripts, bot runs forhours no crash , legit eoc bot only not working for 07 you get it all for only 15$ paypal!! 60$ account for only 15$?? yes and you change your email when you get the account ect so its yours for good.
[Selling] LoL account EU West (Info on description)
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account has 26 owned champions. Almost full runepage. Skins as listed here: Matador Alistair,Unchained alistair,Woad Ashe,RIOT Graves,Riot Girl Tristana,Full Metal Rammus and Noxus Poppy. The account is level 28 after one game. I would like to sell it or Trade it for account on EU NE. I can provide full overview of the account via skype screen sharing. Or provide Pictures if interested. E: Skype name: daniel.kyllonen
Selling a lvl 101 Ninja.Cheap/Full INFO
10/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling This Ninja,Cause Im going to quit CO. He is On Elements-Water, Level 101.... Im Selling it For like 16$ Dollars,Im Giving Full Info Best Way to Pay is By "PayPal" :O Class:Mystic Ninja Equipments: SuperMoonVest(Bound)
Selling DeLevel info cheap...
08/08/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
title... have fun... ONLY MONEYBOOKERS... pm me