Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap account with 70 skins, gold V and 80 champs

Discussion on Cheap account with 70 skins, gold V and 80 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap account with 70 skins, gold V and 80 champs

I wanna get rid of this account so I'm selling it.

Add me on skype: Kratarez.

25 euro, can be negotiated.

Got Pax Sivir, K9 Nasus and alot of legacy skins on it.

Also got a silver 4 account with Black Belt Udyr and Popstar Ahri, selling that one for 5€

and another gold V account with 16/17 champs for 5€

euw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GOLD 2 ACCOUNT FOR SALE (over 100 champs and 50 skins) CHEAP
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone! Today I want to sell my own account which I was playing almost 3 years. I quitted this game already, so I thought I could earn some money from the account. So here is some information: Current division (GOLD 2) LP gain: for win +20, loss - 10. Champions: 115 Skins: over 50, with legendary ones (Eternum nocturne, Battlecast prime Cho Gath) Rune pages: Got full AP and full AD runes. It has PLATINUM boarders from season 3. For more information and proofs write me in...
[Selling] EUW ALL CHAMPS 120+ SKINS CHEAP LEVEL 30 GOLD ACCOUNT
11/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey dudes, i want to sell my Lol Account This Account have all Champions and Runes + 12+ Sites Skins Red Riding Annie Reverse Annie Franken Tibbers Annie
[Selling] Cheap Gold III Account - 20 Skins - 45 Champs EUW
04/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys, Some further account Details: Server: EU West Level: 30 Champions: 45 Division: Gold Division III 43LP Runes: Full AD & AP Runes
[Selling] ~Account with~all champs~55 skins~19 pages runes~gold v ~CHEAP~
03/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Well, this account is not mine. He's a friend of mine, i mean he's quit, he's stop playing, so now i want to sell this account, very cheap. I don't have the original e-mail, so when you change password and e-mail, i can't get back this account, so please gtfo scammer's ^^. I don't go first, because it's not mine and i've not the original e-mail, so we can use a MM or you go first. And if you want a elo boost service, pm me. Thanks, and see you soon!
Selling EU NA LoL Account # Gold Division V # 110 Champs # 143 Skins #Cheap by PayPal
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
So heloo Peoples. And robot's Today i want to introduce my 1 Lol account. Account level is 30 North America :) So here we start :) SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Yoouu will goo first . OR u have to find a Middle Man have to be Verified / Phone verified / ID verified. +300 Positives and old member of this forum + u pay the fee. :)