Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Account for auction - 80 champs - 20 skins - silver 4

Discussion on EUNE Account for auction - 80 champs - 20 skins - silver 4 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Account for auction - 80 champs - 20 skins - silver 4

Hey, I put up an account for auction up on ebay

What does the account have:

-Silver 4 (100LP with 21LP gain per win, 310 games played, 51% winrate)

-80 champions

-20 skins that are worth 130$ or 18875RP (avrg. cost of RP being 141rp = 1$)
Here is the elophant

How much?

If you go to this page you will find that the auction starts at 42$ or you can buy it now for 75$

Why am I selling it so cheap?
You realise that the skins are worth 130$ but since it is not actual money that you can spend, the value goes down a little. Also it was pretty easy and fun for me to take it to silver 4 so it was worth.

NOTE: It has an email on it currently but after you purchase it I will change the email to the email that you desire.

If you have any questions, or if you want to see the account add me on skype : akhayat2121

Tags
account, cheap, sale, silver, skin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver 2 Account, *65 champs* 20 skins, EUNE, CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo. Im selling this account: http://i.imgur.com/02CYyXs.jpg on EAST SERVER. Everything Is on this screenshot. Account was never banned. Price: 30 EUR - PayPal Contact me on SKYPE: maciej.nidzgorski.96 i can also change this account for 2 unranked euw smurf wihtout champs and runes with ~25-30k IP.
[Selling] Eune gold ,Eune Plat, Eune Bronze Cheap
02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Gold acc ,plat acc , and cheap bronze acc add me on skype : djolesrce Paypal for rp or psc accepted
[Selling] AUCTION EUNE (S3 Gold)
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/974735-s iekowiaczek-albums12457-trol-picture48659-lol2.jpg http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/974735-s iekowiaczek-albums12457-trol-picture48658-lol1.jpg Offer price. Best price win. Paymant PSC. (Or trade for pvp account in drakensang online) Skype madesio2309. TS: ts.megiar.pl room VIP 1 pw. lol
[Selling] **CHEAP** Account EUNE l 90+ champs l Almost plat 5 **CHEAP**
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
**CHEAP** I want sell it tonight ! **CHEAP** Yo, i'm selling my account on EUNE. I want sell it quickly cause I need money for the next week. Then, this account is really cheap ! Gold 1 42points l 90+ champs l 20 skins l 10 runespages ; TONS OF RUNES and almost 6k IP I want sell this account tonight if possible, cause I need money emergency!
Cheap auction items
11/28/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Confirmed today from a blizzard rep... The auction house runs on real time. NOT game time. Use this to your advantage. Tuesday morning get on the server about 15 min before the down. Look at any item with a Medium or Short duration. Usually the buyouts on Blue and Purple stuff is outrageous, but sometimes the min bids are really low. Find one that has a low min, that you want, wait and just after you get the 15-sec warning place your bid. Be sure and refresh your search first to get the...