Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EPIC LOL ACCOUNT! PAX SIVIR! 133 SKINS! ALL CHAMPS! 20 RUNEPAGES!

Discussion on EPIC LOL ACCOUNT! PAX SIVIR! 133 SKINS! ALL CHAMPS! 20 RUNEPAGES! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EPIC LOL ACCOUNT! PAX SIVIR! 133 SKINS! ALL CHAMPS! 20 RUNEPAGES!

Hey Guys!

Today I want to sell my League of Legends Account because I do not enjoy playing the game anymore. The account got the following:

ALL CHAMPS
133 SKINS
20 RUNEPAGES
ALL RUNES THAT ARE CURRENTLY USED IN THE META
RARE SKINS SUCH AS PAX SIVIR, TPA SKINS, SKT SKINS, WINTER AND EASTER SKINS, SUMMER SKINS, RIOT GRAVES, RIOT BLITZCRANK

If you want to have more information just message me. I can also show you the account

I prefer to use a MM if you do not want to go first.
If you're interested just tell me how much u can pay.

Greets

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EPIC LOL ACCOUNT! PAX SIVIR! 133 SKINS! ALL CHAMPS! 20 RUNEPAGES!
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys! Today I want to sell my League of Legends Account because I do not enjoy playing the game anymore. The account got the following: ALL CHAMPS 133 SKINS 20 RUNEPAGES ALL RUNES THAT ARE CURRENTLY USED IN THE META RARE SKINS SUCH AS PAX SIVIR, TPA SKINS, SKT SKINS, WINTER AND EASTER SKINS, SUMMER SKINS, RIOT GRAVES, RIOT BLITZCRANK
[Selling] EPIC LOL ACCOUNT! PAX SIVIR! 133 SKINS! ALL CHAMPS! 20 RUNEPAGES!
04/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, today I wanna sell my League Account since I do not enjoy playing it anymore. The pictures of the account are down below! If you are interested in the account, message me your offer or write it down below. Greets
[Selling] EXTREMELY EPIC EUW ACCOUNT!!! - All Champs!!! 140+ Skins!!! 16 Runepages!!!
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Greetings Epvp, II'm selling my LoL EuW Account. Account informations: -> Got All Champs except Zac , Ziggs , Zilean -> Got 140+ Skins -> Silver Elo -> Lvl 30 -> Registered Since 2010