Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 2 acc for sale

Discussion on Platinum 2 acc for sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 2 acc for sale

Doing hopefully fast sale need money for rent, the account has registration email included, with support account from registration email included. Can use middleman if your not trusted. If you are i will deliver everything first. The price for this is $40 and if your interested will throw in extra level 30 bronze 3 account with championship riven icon for an extra $5= total $45 if buying both

Add me on skype: CeroBabyz
Old 07/02/2014, 02:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Platinum 3v3 team for sale EUW
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Platinum V 5 LP 3v3 Team currently in inactivity on EUW server I will give first if you have enough reputation
[Selling] Platinum 4 team for sale!
09/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, as he title says, I would like to sell my Platinum 3v3 team. (for the ones who want to get Plat border and Elise&skin, and the other bonuses) I only accept Paypal transaction. Price: 35€ Skype: desu_za_kiddo See you! ;)
[Selling] NA PLATINUM 5 ACC FOR SALE !!
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The acc is in NA server , it is platinum . It has a SILVER frame from Season 2 . The champs are 102 . And the skins are 53. It has some special summoner icons too. The Normal Wins are 1286. And the Ranked wins are 296. IF you are interested in buying this acc , add me in skype "roket_monkata" for more information :)
euw platinum account for sale.
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.ebay.com/itm/League-Legends-account-euw est-platinum-/181153085848 Have a look, if you are interested i am also willing to sell privately through here. Feel free to send a private message. bump bump
[Selling] NA Platinum 3 Acct for sale
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Plat 3 356 Games Played. 16LP+ Per Game 43 Champions Owned Akali Alistar - Unchained Alistar (N/A) Amumu Annie