Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Smurf account on EUNE. (CS Riven)

Discussion on Smurf account on EUNE. (CS Riven) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smurf account on EUNE. (CS Riven)

Yeah its a smurf account on EUNE. Was platinum last season, and this season again. Only played like 20 games to get it there. The account has championship riven skin and original email.

Pax sivir, pax nasus and cs riven. A few standard runepages, and 20 champs.

So really nothing special.

So i will only be looking at 15 dollars for the account. Pm me if interested.
Old 07/08/2014, 19:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
HEY I WILL BUY!!!! add me on skype please !!! My skype : pac.vieira

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] an account with Championship Riven [EUW] [62 CHAMPS] [22 SKINS] [SMURF]
09/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello guys! I want to check how the market is for my smurf who is located at EU West and is in division bronze I PROMOTION SERIES (I can get it to Silver V if neccessary) The account got 3 runepages: AD Carry runepage AP Carry runepage Toplane runepage
[Selling] BLACK ALISTAR [EUW/EUNE] CS THRESH [EUNE] CS RIVEN [OCE/EUNE/LAN]
06/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling what is stated above all codes will be entered via teamviewer only can discuss payment methods but will not take skrill/psc can use a MM at your fees but only i shall put the code in teamviewer Skype:Lolproboostsupport
[Selling] Platinum 4 60LP west, ideal smurf, WTT for EUNE CS riven code
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, this account has 78 champions, 10 skins ( 5x legacy : Wizzeeed's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats ) Great MMR only 15games played. Free transfer to EAST. AND 2100RP included on account ! Reg mail, security questions included!
[Buying] Smurf account EUNE.
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to buy a fresh lvl 30 unranked account on EUNE that has ip for some runes. Any offers?
[Selling] Platinum 1 smurf account (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN)
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! Selling my plat 1 smurf account now! Fast and clean trade! :pimp: EUW LVL 30 Platinum 1 35 champs 2 runepages Skins: