Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Summoning Licenses | Double your referral count with Summoning!

Closed Thread

Old   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Interested for sure!

Old   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1288
The Black Market: 812/0/0
bot works for anyone?
regards

Old   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how muck price ?
Old   #49 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaDdYy View Post
bot works for anyone?
regards
Its not working stable for anyone. Better read and trust the feedbacks.. People are more greedy than everything else. He is only supporting in the beginning and will stop then. I can post 1000 Screenshots of 1000 errors and I am not the only one ;-).

The huuuge update of his "new" bot was only an autorestarter of his unstable bot . Go on with buying this **** ;-)

Old   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by league-factory View Post
Its not working stable for anyone. Better read and trust the feedbacks.. People are more greedy than everything else. He is only supporting in the beginning and will stop then. I can post 1000 Screenshots of 1000 errors and I am not the only one ;-).

The huuuge update of his "new" bot was only an autorestarter of his unstable bot . Go on with buying this **** ;-)
then why dont you post those errors? if it was that ****** lots of people as well would have complained here since they bought something really expensive and it was proven buggy... i see only two including you... not even shadowlink has complained about it..
Old   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

please add my skype joshx03monkey
Old   #52 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
then why dont you post those errors? if it was that ****** lots of people as well would have complained here since they bought something really expensive and it was proven buggy... i see only two including you... not even shadowlink has complained about it..
Did you even checked his TBM ? I am not the only one and I talked to a lot of other guys at skype. Nevermind I have a good day today so I take the time to HELP YOU.

Here some screenshots (happening every 2 hours, i could show you 10000 of this):

There are also thousand conversations at skype where he never has time to help. He only says everything is running fine. By the way I could also post enough screenshots of other buyers who has problems, but they don't post it here. Your chose whether you will risk it ;-). I am sure you will regret it when you notice that you can't get your money back because of the digital good rule at paypal .
Old   #53 Trade Status: Verified(?)

here's some more screenshots, If need more feel free to request I have many many more

Don't be fooled like i was, Wish someone had told me before i purchased, I paid $150 US for the bot btw but its not even worth $5 because of all the headaches.

I re-installed VM's multiple times and tried changing mySQL servers etc and still nothing.

I asked Jacob for help multiple times and he didn't want to reply because he didnt know how to fix it and didnt want to even try to fix it
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorbakz View Post
here's some more screenshots, If need more feel free to request I have many many more

Don't be fooled like i was, Wish someone had told me before i purchased, I paid $150 US for the bot btw but its not even worth $5 because of all the headaches.

I re-installed VM's multiple times and tried changing mySQL servers etc and still nothing.

I asked Jacob for help multiple times and he didn't want to reply because he didnt know how to fix it and didnt want to even try to fix it
The issue with that was found and already solved due to your ****** IE settings . Oh well, I'm not selling anymore Summoning licenses anymore anyways.
Old   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add-me skype: nanduh8d
Old   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 263/0/1
add me skype pls
Old   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 939
add me in skype "chefileinxx"
Old   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlive View Post
add-me skype: nanduh8d
Quote:
Originally Posted by phail View Post
The issue with that was found and already solved due to your ****** IE settings . Oh well, I'm not selling anymore Summoning licenses anymore anyways.
I don't think he's selling summoning licenses anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefilein View Post
add me in skype "chefileinxx"
w
Old   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
selected ♥

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 134/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Oh well, I'm not selling anymore Summoning licenses anymore anyways.
#closed

Closed Thread