Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA, LAN] Experienced Diamond Booster Offering Cheap Boosting

Discussion on [NA, LAN] Experienced Diamond Booster Offering Cheap Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA, LAN] Experienced Diamond Booster Offering Cheap Boosting

About me:
I achieved Diamond 1 last season, and currently sitting in Diamond 4 (would rank more but have not had the time). I am a college student on summer break looking to boost full time for the next couple months. I've been boosting for almost a year now with various companies and through word of mouth, but am now willing to dedicate all my time to get you your desired ranking. I have done countless jobs which you can see below.
Please contact me on Skype: robdotboss

Prices:
Compared to the current market prices, I believe I offer cheap and affordable boosting for anybody interested. They are as follows:

Bronze V, IV, III, II: $8 per division
Bronze I to Silver V: $12

Silver V, IV, III, II: $12 per division
Silver I to Gold V: $15

Gold V, IV, III, II: $20 per division:
Gold I to Platinum V: $25

Platinum V, IV, III, II: $30 per division
Platinum 1 to Diamond V: $60

Duo Q games: $5 any division, win or loss (most likely win )

Division prices have a minimum gain of 12 LP per win. If your account falls below, you will be subjected to a per win cost.

Here are some accounts that I have boosted in the past:

Old 07/01/2014, 00:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Taking orders now!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Experienced Elo booster Offering elo boosting
08/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello I'm a Platinum 1 player from EuNE and a Platinum from EUWE. I will start hosting services to gain from bronze too Gold perhaps even platinum to beginn with. PRICES: Placement games: 1-4€ per game. Every loss will be compensated with 1 extra win after the first 10 games have been completed. I cant guarantee what league you will end up in. Bronze V > Bronze IV - 7€ Bronze IV > Bronze III - 9€ Bronze III > Bronze II - 9€ Bronze II > Bronze I - 9€
[Elo Boosting Service] Bronze to diamond / Experienced Booster / SUPER CHEAP
06/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ELO BOOSTING SERVICE : REQUIREMENTS : - EUW OR EUN SERVER - LEVEL 30 ACCOUNT - BASIC AD/AP RUNES - BASIC POOL OF CHAMPIONS - PAYPAL ACCOUNT
[Selling] [NA, LAN] EXPERIENCED DIAMOND BOOSTER OFFERING CHEAP BOOSTING
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
About me: I achieved Diamond 1 last season, and currently sitting in Diamond 4 (would rank more but have not had the time). I am a college student on summer break looking to boost full time for the next couple months. I've been boosting for almost a year now with various companies and through word of mouth, but am now willing to dedicate all my time to get you your desired ranking. I have done countless jobs which you can see below. Prices: Compared to the current market prices, I believe...
[Selling] Cheap Elo boosting service, by experienced booster (Diamond player)
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Available Servers: EUW EUNE RU TR http://i.imgur.com/WadkKgn.jpg PRICES : Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 = 6€ Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 = 6€ Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 = 6€
[Selling] EXPERIENCED diamond booster offering coaching/boosting services.
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a Diamond I player in the NA server, I’m offering elo boosting/coaching services on NA, LAN, LAS, BR. Here is my information: I have a lot of experience boosting since I have been doing this for a few months and I work for a boosting site as well, I can provide proofs on skype for you to know that this is 100% safe. Regarding boosting: 1.- I can boost from any tier/division to any tier/division (from Bronze V to Diamond I) 2.- You can set a schedule for me to play on...