Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB > RARE Summoner Names FOr NA

Discussion on WTB > RARE Summoner Names FOr NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

want to buy a good summoner name ect ( virgo,gangster,mafia,milf,)
msg me the name and price if its something i like ill buy it off ur hands quick.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ~ WTB ~ [NA] Summoner Names | Looking for rare summoner names, price is no obstacle
07/24/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi everyone, I am looking to buy a new summoner name, and willing to pay for the right one. Looking for ONE WORD names without any special characters. I do not care about skins, and I do not care about rank. If you have any decent summoner names please let me know via PM, and we can talk from there. Alternatively, you can post in this thread but that is up to you. As a long shot I am currently looking to get a hold of these specific names below on the server. I will also pay finders...
[Buying] Rare Summoner names (EUW)
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
^ Title
06/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I would like to buy some rare names i prefer one word names. plz type price anyone who has virgo <ill pay 80$ for it.. but anything else please tell price~
[Buying] Rare OG NA Summoner Names
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Still looking to buy these!!! PM Me or post on the thread the name please
[Buying] Rare OG NA Summoner Names
03/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Basically what the title says... Not like Terminator99x, Swagmaster6969, dope4sure etc. :D skype: sseeaabbaass