Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EloBeast | The cheapest and fastest boosting on all EU servers.

Discussion on EloBeast | The cheapest and fastest boosting on all EU servers. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up EloBeast |EU NA| Lowered prices GUARANTEED cheapest and fastest boosting service ★★★

We also offer duoq boosting, price per division is 50% more than the prices for normal boosts.

So why choose us?

- The FASTEST boost time, over 1 division per day
- We use an software to make you appear offline while boosting on your account, your friends will never even see us boosting.
- We take extreme care to make sure your account is save from being stolen or banned, all the boosts are done by me or people I personally know, instead of using a bunch of random people like some other boosting sites do.
- If for whatever reason you want to stop the boost at any time, we will give you a full refund for the unfinished part of the boost.

Click here to add me on skype, or search for "elobeast" on skype and add the first result

Here's some proof of previous boosts and my own rank in game.

Vouches
I only have 1 vouch from epvp so far, the rest are from enpc where i'm verified, I'm looking forward to getting more orders from here though and adding them onto the vouches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfloral View Post
Purchased Plat III to Plat I. Very fast, and it was nice to talk to him briefly. Definitely recommend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordi94 View Post
Vouch for both me and my friend, my friend go boosted from b2 to silver 5 and me from gold 5 to platinum 5 really good booster ! you do a great job ! keep it going will buy from him again
Vouch ++
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabinho View Post
added for vouch

He's doing the 2 vouch games now..

He carried both games easily.

Great booster but very expensive to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadfreak View Post
Great booster terry efficient and friendly prices aren't to bad either if you need normal boost or duo boost this guy is great !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronet View Post
+Vouch, very quick at a good price! Also is very helpful. 10/10 Recommend to all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghtay View Post
Guy is friendly, booster is friendly, its fast, what else . Do not hesitate.
Old 06/24/2014, 02:07   #2

Lowered prices! taking orders
Old 06/26/2014, 00:32   #3

Bump, taking orders!
Old 06/30/2014, 20:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 122/0/11
Need a trusted vouch? Add me on skype
Old 06/30/2014, 20:55   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 516/1/4
can vouch for you add me skype snitchhd
Old 06/30/2014, 20:57   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added for vouch

He's doing the 2 vouch games now..

He carried both games easily.

Great booster but very expensive to me.
Old 07/01/2014, 20:47   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 435
Need Vouch?
Old 07/02/2014, 14:10   #8

bump, not doing more vouches right now
Old 07/03/2014, 14:27   #9

bump, not doing more vouches right now
Old 08/12/2014, 16:28   #10

bump

bump