Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with [all champ] and somes skins

Discussion on Account with [all champ] and somes skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Account with [all champ] and somes skins

Hey guys as it said on title i'm looking for an account on EUW with all champ. Most runes if posible and somes skins too. Best will be a platinium s4 account.
Give me offer with PRICE or i won't care about the offer

Thanks
Old 06/11/2014, 09:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 34

added you to skype
Old 06/11/2014, 09:17   #3

I clearly asked some offer here / With price. And you send me a link for a gold account when i search plat one and without all champ.
Old 06/11/2014, 09:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you don't necessarily need ALL champs (I have 90+ and all the important champs) and 40+ skins, Diamond S3, rare skins, etc. check this out It's on NA but can be transferred.

Old 06/11/2014, 10:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 5,678
Diamond 5
All Champs
20 Runepages
All neccessary runes
Big bunch of skins (easily 50+)

Price 100 Euro

Questions: PM
You will be giving first or we will do this per middleman

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Yes, i will go first for people with MORE trust over me. Premium or Id verified with a good TBM rating or you will go first. Skype: Zane.Storie7 P.S. I will screenshare to show you the account through skype.
EUW account almost every champ many skins
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling level 30 EUW account at Silver III Look at the atachments it has alot of skins to much to screen .. :D U can buy it of for 20 psc + u will get original email u can add me on skype for more detail @matsieboyvandevelde peace :handsdown:
[EUW] : WTS 3 accounts (95+champ/skins+gold, 60+champ+goldS2 etc)
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Dear Elitepvpers Summoners, I would like to sell 3 accounts of League of Legends. I only accept trade with verified accounts and payment by Paypal. You go first unless you are mega-verified with many positive feedbacks. 1- 95+ champions, all runes, Gold S2, Gold Division III S3, many skins like UFO corki, dark crystal Ryze, pentakill Karthus, pentakill Mordekeiser, fisherman Fizz, frostblade Irelia, super Teemo, mad scientist Singed, nurse Akali, doctor Kennen, vindicator Vayne, gangster...
EUW Account with 53 Skins + 81 CHAMP
02/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers ;) I'm selling League of Legends Europe-West Account with Rare Skins,Many Skins,Champions,Runes... I have 53 Skins include Rare-Limited Skins. I don't have only 11 Champions. I have 5, Tier 3 Mark Sets.6 Seals Tier 3 Sets,6 Glyphs Tier 3 Sets,7 Quintessince Sets. Everysets have 9 runes. 9x5 + 9x6 + 9x6 + 9x7 Runes with 11 Rune Pages.
WTS -EU Account lvl 30 ! (All Champ / 102 Skins)
08/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
I'm Selling my LOL account !! ! I can change my Summoner Name ! I'm lvl 30 and I have 803 Wins for 740 Looses, I have 6377 Influence points, I have 348 Riot Points, I have 10 Runes Pages, I have all Champions (80),