Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Let me be your security :)

Discussion on Let me be your security :) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Let me be your security :)

Hi Guys,
I am sick of the scamming here, which happens way to often, so i came up with an idea.

As i studied economie, i learned that banks help to trade with People to be a middleman. They get both of the items and money and after the item or service finished, they send the money. This way the costumer dont have to be scared.

My Idea is to offer this service to you. I dont want anyone to get "robbed" on the internet. I wont take any money from you (banks normally do that), i wont, i just want to make sure you get that for what you paid. If its about an ACC it will be way easier than with boosting.

The person which sales the ACC will give me the ID and the PW of it. The person which buys the ACC will send me the money (as an code, to paypal or to my paysafe acc) with an extra Email, so i can check if the given ACC has everything the person advertised. After i got sure, that everything is fine with the ACC i will send the money to the selling person. The ACC will get an Easy new PW which will be send to the buyer. After the transfer is finished you just chance the PW and everything so you be sure that just you have the ID and PW.

With Boosting i imagined a similare way:

The person which wants to get boosted sends me there ACC information, the information about the boost (e.g.: which devision he is and which he want to get, etc) and the money. Then i will give it to the Booster which promised to boost the acc. After i get the Information about the finished boost. I will check it myself to be sure nobody will lie. If i checked it I will tell immediatly both sides everything is fine and I will send the money asap to the booster, so everyone is happy. I would be happy about some voucher (if i understood the system right).

Everyone which use me in trades will get my paypal to be sure i dont just scam people. I am also afraight myself of getting scammed really hard, this is why i wantet to start such a service. Maybe there is a way with some Mods to help me to boost my credibility of my idea. What do you think about my idea? Tell me what you think about it. I also understand german, so you can tell me about what you think
Old 06/09/2014, 19:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 247/0/0
=>

lg,
clanstark
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2014, 20:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 108/1/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderstruk View Post
Hi Guys,
I am sick of the scamming here, which happens way to often, so i came up with an idea.

As i studied economie, i learned that banks help to trade with People to be a middleman. They get both of the items and money and after the item or service finished, they send the money. This way the costumer dont have to be scared.

My Idea is to offer this service to you. I dont want anyone to get "robbed" on the internet. I wont take any money from you (banks normally do that), i wont, i just want to make sure you get that for what you paid. If its about an ACC it will be way easier than with boosting.

The person which sales the ACC will give me the ID and the PW of it. The person which buys the ACC will send me the money (as an code, to paypal or to my paysafe acc) with an extra Email, so i can check if the given ACC has everything the person advertised. After i got sure, that everything is fine with the ACC i will send the money to the selling person. The ACC will get an Easy new PW which will be send to the buyer. After the transfer is finished you just chance the PW and everything so you be sure that just you have the ID and PW.

With Boosting i imagined a similare way:

The person which wants to get boosted sends me there ACC information, the information about the boost (e.g.: which devision he is and which he want to get, etc) and the money. Then i will give it to the Booster which promised to boost the acc. After i get the Information about the finished boost. I will check it myself to be sure nobody will lie. If i checked it I will tell immediatly both sides everything is fine and I will send the money asap to the booster, so everyone is happy. I would be happy about some voucher (if i understood the system right).

Everyone which use me in trades will get my paypal to be sure i dont just scam people. I am also afraight myself of getting scammed really hard, this is why i wantet to start such a service. Maybe there is a way with some Mods to help me to boost my credibility of my idea. What do you think about my idea? Tell me what you think about it. I also understand german, so you can tell me about what you think
You are sick of scamming with 0 TBMs, apply as a Middleman. gl
Old 06/09/2014, 20:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 184/1/3
Requirements for a middleman:

-No negative Black Market rating
-A Black Market balance of at least 10
-Member for at least 3 months
-High account activity (min. posts: 300)
Old 06/09/2014, 20:04   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 244/0/8
Quote:
Originally Posted by borislav92 View Post
Requirements for a middleman:

-No negative Black Market rating
-A Black Market balance of at least 10
-Member for at least 3 months
-High account activity (min. posts: 300)
This.
Old 06/09/2014, 20:06   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How would the economy studies help you in this situation? Lol
Old 06/09/2014, 20:06   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 110/0/0
Will be better if you first gain reputation / TBM before trying to be a middleman, I don't think people will trust 0/0/0 with 13 posts, but good luck anyway!
Old 06/09/2014, 20:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriukas8 View Post
How would the economy studies help you in this situation? Lol
It just gave me the idea. We learn reallife "middleman" with banks, which trade shares and stuff. It just gave me the idea ^^.

How can i grow TBm when i dont sell something?^^
Old 06/09/2014, 20:10   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 184/1/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderstruk View Post
How can i grow TBm when i dont sell something?^^
buy something
Old 06/09/2014, 20:12   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 81
The Black Market: 333/0/0
I dont think its a good idea
Old 06/09/2014, 21:34   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 120/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,114
Closed Thread