Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Bronz EUNE BROMZ II (on promo) 76 with ?????

Discussion on My Bronz EUNE BROMZ II (on promo) 76 with ????? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Bronz EUNE BROMZ II (on promo) 76 with ?????

As the title says 76 champs on promo games to bronz 1 5 rune pages and 4 skins pm me with offer

Ty for your time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [EUNE] BRONZ-SILVER-UNRANKED(30lvl) ACC
05/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I would like to buy EUNE account in bronze / silver or unranked 30 lvl. I prefer payment through PayPal (I can use other payments). The maximum price of 10 euros. Prefer not banned account. Offers write to me to pm
LoL EloBoosting Silver and Bronz
11/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Ich weiß wie frustrierend es ist wenn man seine Promos für die nächste Liga nicht schafft, durch retards, afkler etc. Ich kenne das noch aus meiner Zeit, da ich momentan mein Main verkaufe, werde ich Zeit haben um ab und zu, zu spielen. Daher möchte ich euch Elo Boost anbieten, fürs erste aber nur Silber und Bronze um zu gucken wie es läuft :) Was für mich wichtig ist MMR, die werde ich dann aber auf Seiten wie LoLking gucken können, von der MMR und der Zeit hengt mein preis ab. ...
[Buying] Elo Boost Bronz 1 to Silver IV DoQ
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Titel klärt geld wird nach dem boosten gezahlt.
[Selling] EUNE lvl 30 Bronz I account
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I want to sell my account at EUNE, lvl30, bronz I tier. Theres is 3 runa pages, AD, AP, Support(gold/10 sec and 3x Quin Armor), + Jungle(x9 attack speed). There is 4370 IP and 458 RP. Chmapions: http://www.kephost.com/images4/2013/6/1/a1_2013_6 _1_wky8euzujq.png Skins:
EUNE lvl 30 Bronz I account
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I want to sell my account at EUNE, lvl30, bronz I tier. Theres is 3 runa pages, AD, AP, Support(gold/10 sec and 3x Quin Armor), + Jungle(x9 attack speed). There is 4370 IP and 458 RP. Chmapions: http://www.kephost.com/images4/2013/6/1/a1_2013_6 _1_wky8euzujq.png Skins: