Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS League Account D3 + 62 SKINS!

Discussion on WTS League Account D3 + 62 SKINS! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS League Account D3 + 62 SKINS!

skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of legends account - diamond 3 - 75 skins including legendary/rare skins
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
forget this post, delete it
[Selling] League of Legends Account, Level 30 Euw, 60+ Skins, fast alle Skins...
03/23/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, ich verkaufe hier meinen League of Legends Account, auf Euw, Level 30, Hat ein Paar seltene und gekaufte Beschwörerbilder (dazu später mehr), ca 60 Skins (auch noch mehr zu), Bronze 3&4 (s4&s3)... Champions: Aatrox: Nicht im Besitz Ahri: Mitternacht Ahri Akali: Kein Skin Alistar: Entfesselter Alistar Amumu: Pharao Amumu (Limitiert), Beinahe Ballkönig Amumu Anivia: Kein Skin
WTS Epic League account! over 100 skins! including All Pax skins! Human Ryze!++++++++
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Alright guys,I want you to know that I will go first to repped members only/ use a Middle man. I also want you to know that I WILL and can provide pictures upon request or Via screen share.. but for security purposes I'll provide a list of skins and other important information! To start off I want everyone to know that I am the original Owner and can provide the original email account and welcome email to the buyer so there is 0% chance of the account getting recalled. The account is currently...
HUGE League account, ALL CHAMPIONS, 203 SKINS, 13 LEGENDARY, LEGACY SKINS
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I've played league for about 1.5-2 years now and I've had some good times. However I'm simply put just tired of people in this game. I'm tired of the way people act, I'm tired of the way people play. And now I feel like I'm done. I'm all used up and I don't want to play it anymore. Therefor I've decided to sell it. As put in the title, I've spent way too much money than I expected on this account. I'm really not going to list it all here. I want to get rid of the account for a fair ammount...