Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League Of Legeds Elo Boost Cheap

Discussion on League Of Legeds Elo Boost Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League Of Legeds Elo Boost Cheap

Hi in MarcusLoLServices we boost Bronze to Silver.
5 euro per division depending on how much lp you gain.
Going first against trusted.
Can be done thru teamviewer.
We are not here to scam.

Accepted regions EUNE, EUW, NA,

Add me on skype if you are interested: MarcusLoLServices
Or PM me.

I will gladly answer all your questions on skype.

Prices:
BronzeV-BronzeIV=4 euro
BronzeIV-BronzeIII=5 euro
BronzeIII-Bronze II=5 euro
BronzeII-Bronze I=5 euro
BronzeI-Silver V=7 euro

SilverV-SilverIV= 5 euro
Old 05/31/2014, 14:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
why you do 3 times the same thread?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2014, 14:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
We can do a vouch game on duoq if you want.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League Of Legeds Elo Boost Cheap
05/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi in MarcusLoLServices we boost Bronze to Silver. 5 euro per division depending on how much lp you gain. Going first against trusted. Can be done thru teamviewer. We are not here to scam. Accepted regions EUNE, EUW, NA, Add me on skype if you are interested: MarcusLoLServices
[Selling] League Of Legeds Elo Boost Cheap
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi in MarcusLoLServices we boost Bronze to Silver. 5 euro per division depending on how much lp you gain. Going first against trusted. Can be done thru teamviewer. We are not here to scam. Accepted regions EUNE, EUW, NA, Add me on skype if you are interested: MarcusLoLServices
League Of Legeds Europe Elo Service
12/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna start an elo service on league of legends. My old account had 2300 elo which is not much but still I think I'm not that bad player. The prices that I think are reason able are 0-1250 elo - 10 euro/100 elo 1250-1600- 15 euro/100 elo 1600-2000-20 euro/100 elo If you wish I can try more than 2000 but I don't promise anything. For my negative rating, I got scammed from someone that I've thinking was my friends. But that's nvm to prove I'm not scammer. I will up someone's elo...
[S] League of Legeds EUWEST
05/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As title says im selling account. LVL: 30 RANKED: 125x (i didnt play much due to leavers and other things) CHAMPION - SKIN Alistar - Unchained Alistar Amumu Annie - Red Riding Annie
League of Legeds Level 30 !
10/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys , i wanna trade my account for another account with some Riot Points , i don't need this account anymore so i wanna trade him here : The account contains : 10 pages runes , 45 Champions ( most 6300 ) , 45 IP boost left , Wins 500 , if someone is interested post here or pm , thanks The account can be verified with teamviewer or screenshoots !. L.E : If u dont have a account with riot points , i accept lower level account but with some champs and runes.!