Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need 2 unranked accounts this season on EUW or EUNE

Discussion on Need 2 unranked accounts this season on EUW or EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need 2 unranked accounts this season on EUW or EUNE

Looking for 2 unranked accounts, i dont care about skins champs etc, just need to be unranked and both on same server.. add me on skype or give me your offers here. Im willing to pay max 15-20e for both
Old 05/30/2014, 21:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Unranked acc (Season 3 Gold II)/8 Skins/Silver Rewards
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello , im selling a EUNE Account. The account was Gold II at the end of the season , but received only Silver rewards because i didnt make it in time ( 1 day to late ). It's still Unranked 0/10 games in Season 4 played. Champs : http://i.epvpimg.com/pieqd.jpg Skins :
[Selling] EUNE Unranked 29 lvl from Season 1
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling EUNE ACC 29 level , created from season 1 have 22 champs , skins : sultan tryndamere , TPA Shen, Headhunter Master Yi , Arcade Hecarim, Riot Blitz,Professor Ryze ,Muay Thai Lee Sin, 2 free alistar and tristana, and Dreadknight Garen add skype : djolesrce u go first or use mm cause i always get scamed and they give me negative
LOL EUNE ACCOUNT/51 SKINS/UNRANKED/LAST SEASON PLAT DIV.
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everybody. After so much time and money spent on this game I want to quit and sell my current account . What can you find inside it ? -nearly all champs ( 8 are missing ,but there are 6k IP and 200 RP on the account atm ) -5 rune pages - DRAVEN WARD SKIN, S3 VICTORIOUS WARD SKIN -51 Champion skins ( list below ) -Platinum division from last season -only one ranked game has been played this season so the account is unranked atm -account have never been banned
Selline Eune Unranked acc since season 1
02/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello all Acc have 26 champs 3 runes page but runes isn't that good. acc have 58 Rp and 671 Champs, also acc have 26 Champs + 1 skins nightmare Cho'gath Judgment kayle, facebook trist not that important u also can get Ali skin for free About Prize contact me on skype: Itachi.akacuki96
season 3 unranked accounts
05/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Looking for an unranked account on the NA server, trusted members only sorry (at least 20-30 sales min. if you want me to go first), yes my rep is pretty bad, I can explain if you have questions about the 2 negative reps, but I am not a scammer, and I am not risking being scammed anymore, so unless trusted and accept trade first, I will not go first/buy.. Nothing against you, not calling anyone a scammer. Depending on your prices, I may buy 2 from you. But again, these should be unranked (with...