Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with Triumphant Ryze Service?

Discussion on Problems with Triumphant Ryze Service? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/28/2014, 19:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyrone View Post
Riot is probably aware of the method most people are using and is taking action against this.
That's what it looks like. People are just way too impatient and are quick to threaten chargebacks.

If that is the case, it will take me a bit to get to the rest of the people but I believe I solved the problem for everyone but like three people.

EDIT: Okay I believe that I have everyone on skype and am resolving it right now. #closethread
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
★▲Triumphant Ryze SERVICE▲★Selling the guide how to get it multitimes!
05/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 29 Replies
Done with this. Thoose 2 links says all, http://www.speedyshare.com/JCWBS/dawdwa.txt http://prntscr.com/3milgt
[Selling] 5 Triumphant Ryze
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Skype - Bestjaxna1 Price negotiable no low ballers please. 5 Ryze skins per week available. 1/5 Second places will be given to Michael every week. 3rd and 4th place also for sale.
[Buying] Triumphant Ryze.
03/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for Triumphant Ryze, hit me up on Skype 'dyrones' or PM me.
Triumphant Ryze
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there everyone! If there is any way of getting anymore the above skin , i would be very thankfull i am a player on EUNE and i will give my account to cool guy that will take me this skin from a tournament also some money. contact me: [email protected] Bump!