Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SUPER CHEAP DIVISION BOOSTING BRONZE V - GOLD V

Discussion on SUPER CHEAP DIVISION BOOSTING BRONZE V - GOLD V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile SUPER CHEAP DIVISION BOOSTING BRONZE V - GOLD V

Hello!

I am now offering eloboosting for people on EUW and EUNE up to gold V for really great prices!

BRONZE V - BRONZE IV: 4€
BRONZE IV - BRONZE III: 4€
BRONZE III - BRONZE II: 4€
BRONZE II - BRONZE I: 4€
BRONZE I - SILVER V: 6€

SILVER V - SILVER IV: 7€
SILVER IV - SILVER III: 7€
SILVER III - SILVER II: 7€
SILVER II -SILVER I: 8€
SILVER I - GOLD V: 11€

if you get less than 17LP per win price may and will be changed

I can do some vouches on bronze- low silver elo

Old 05/28/2014, 18:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Could vouch for you. I'm currently Silver I Promo, 2 Loses 0 Wins..
Old 05/28/2014, 18:11   #3

Added on skype
Old 05/28/2014, 19:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He played two games on my account
First one were good, played fine, but, as he said himself, he could've played better.
The second game were lost because he couldnt change anything. The match were decided since the beginning because two player fed the enemy team too hard.

Still nice player und trusted

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SUPER CHEAP BOOST - Bronze to Gold - From 5 euro per division
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am a relatively new booster on this page. I am currently off school and would like to help some of you to gain a higher division. I was Platinum on three accounts for S3 and pre-season. I am experienced in boosting for my friends and their friends, but would like to expand my little business for a few extra money and hobby :D I boost from Bronze to Gold on EUW, EUNE, RUSSIA and TURKEY. I speak English, Spanish, Danish and Swedish, 19 years old and studying aside of this.
[Selling] Boosting Bronze To Silver For Fun [Cheap at 10$ per division]
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Just trying this out. I'm not doing vouches, but I can be trusted for sure. Just boosting for NA only. We are only boosting bronze accounts in NA for fun. We are a team of two. One is Diamond and other is Gold. We've been having fun in bronze and laughing at the bad plays. However after getting our smurfs very high mmr and to silver, we ran out of bronze accounts to play on. Just an idea for us to have fun and make some money. The one negative tbm is from a scammer. Prices? 10$ per...
[Selling] CHEAP DIVISION BOOSTING BRONZE-SILVER
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Bronze: 8€ Per division. Silver: 14€/Division. Gold: 25€-30€/Division. Also doing test games and provisional games for vouches atm! Contact Info: Hanschristian12
~EUW Division/Elo Boosting Service~Fast,Cheap&Trustable~Bronze~>Gold~
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Our Homepage : Divibooster.de.gp Proof who we are: http://i.imm.io/1btaE.png Our Prices:
• • •CHEAP DIVISION BOOSTING BRONZE-GOLD • • •
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello!! I'm currently in Platin and have been boosting people for months. I've boosted accounts, even my own smurf accounts, to Gold and Silver rating many times. At the moment, I'm currently providing my boosting services for EUW servers only. I'm, also, open for price negotiations for boosting packages, so feel free to contact me about that. I guarantee 100% secure and fast boosts. I offer a 100% refund if the boosting job is not completed by the estimate time and guarantee a gain of ladder...