Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hiring elo booster euw/eune

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
The Black Market: 134/0/0
Hiring elo booster euw/eune

So... i want to stop doing elo boost for myself and want to start hiring some elo boosters.

Im looking for smthing like 60% of the order for the booster and i know my prices are cheap, but im getting some orders from my website aswell, and i believe i will be able to increase the prices without loosing costumers, but for now il keep the prices till get 100+ TBM in epvp.

This is the starting conditions and for the future you should win more working for me, when i increase the prices and maybe the % for the booster to, but that will depend in some things, like how fast you work and etc etc.

I will look for more boosters but atm since my main orders are from euw and eune, i will start looking for a booster to euw/eune.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added

Closed Thread

Tags
hiring