Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search 10 Promo Games Ranked - Pay with Amazon Gift

Discussion on Search 10 Promo Games Ranked - Pay with Amazon Gift within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Arrow Search 10 Promo Games Ranked - Pay with Amazon Gift

Hello,

i have an level 30 account with all champions, last season silver who is atm unranked.

I search a guy who play the 10 promo games and win all of them.

Please only trusted and fast guys who have experience.

Thank you,

Markus
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU Nordic & East Ranked Gold 5 1500+ ranked games
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I selling 30 lvl ranked account got 7 runes pages and really lot runes , Got s2 silver icon, s3 gold icon. Skins : Black belt udyr, Victoriuos elise, Lord Mordekaiser, Hiena warwick Got 80 champions. http://i.epvpimg.com/Kc0pb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/2b6Mb.jpg 90 EUR
[S] 1 Ranked win Duo Q Gold 4 Promo
06/04/2013 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hello searching for 1 safe win.. im in promo to gold 3 and i already tried it so many times :p would be so nice if someone could dup one game on EUW with me . skype : berzerker49 pleeeease :-)
[B] Steam Game as Gift [S] Lol Account without Ranked Games
07/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi I´m Lookin for Lvl30 League of legends Account with some Champions + Rune Pages. But pls without any ranked game on it. Offer any Purchaseable Steam Game as gift. Pm me if you got an lol Account like that Skype: d4zig112
[Sell] 4 x 1 $ Amazon Gift Code [Search] e*Gold / PSC...
10/16/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
English: Hello guys, i have got now 4 x $ 1 Amazon Gift Codes. For each Code i want to have 35 e*Gold or any Pay Safe Card. In the treasures are the Codes. Best regards Dani'
[SEARCH/SUCHE]: EU-West Level 30 Account (w/o ranked games)
09/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm searching an EU-West Account at level 30 which has not taken part in any ranked games yet and is also not flagged as leaver or for e.g. insults. Just tell me what your account has (Skins/Champs/RP/IP) and what price is okay for you. The payment will be done via PSC. ----------- Hallo,