Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying fresh level 30.

Discussion on Buying fresh level 30. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying fresh level 30.

PM me or add me on Skype 'dyrones'.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying Fresh Level 30 NA Account
02/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I am looking to purchase a fresh Level 30 Account for North America. No ranked games allowed on it on all seasons. Must have original email and everything. Looking to use it as a SMURF. Thanks Skype : Cream9000
[Buying] Buying all NA level 30 FRESH accounts
01/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy fresh level 30 NA accounts meaning: NO RANKED GAMES HAS BEEN PLAYED ON THE ACCOUNT will buy each account for $10 US on paypal... skype: shockingcel
Buying 2 Euw Fresh level 30 accounts
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it all looking to pay 10-15$ dollars each account just message me your skype so we can chat thanks :)
Buying Fresh Level 30 OCE Account
11/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm buying a fresh level 30 OCE account, with the minimum champions for ranked, and an AD and AP rune page. Definitely preferred if this account has Nidalee. PM me on ePvP with your skype if you have an account and are interested in talking. Looking at paying about $15 AUD. (Can pay in different currencies.) Must be able to use the original email etc.
[Buying] Buying Fresh level 30 account [EUW]
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I want to buy an account with: - Level 30 - ZERO ranked games played - All three referrals - 15k+ IP - Original Email My offer is 15 Euros