Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHAMPIONSHIP Riven EUW

Discussion on CHAMPIONSHIP Riven EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHAMPIONSHIP Riven EUW

^- Suche cs Riven EUW.
Hätte momentan Interesse auf einen.
Entweder hier drunter oder PM.
_____

Searching for cs Riven EUW.
Have interest for one.
Write me here or PM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
Sell Championship Riven Acc/ Vk Cs Riven Acc on Eu-West !!
04/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I sell a Cs Riven Acc, its actually Silver V and on Eu-W. This Acc got all Champs except, Vel'Koz , Aatrox, Zac, Quinn and Nami. Skins on the Acc: Officer Vi Poolparty Lee-Sin
[Buying] ChampionShip Riven
11/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need an OCE code that works :L If I could just get a code, that would be great. you gotta have rep tho I am willing to switch servers if the code works else where.
[Selling] Championship Riven
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling through player auctions: Championship Riven - $230 Available in Brazil, EUNE and Turkey. Was previously selling on eBay but my account got limited. Thus moving to Player auctions. http://cdn.imghack.se/images/46a77e1318f1f47a6706 fa5c35bcade7.png
[Selling] Championship riven.
10/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 38 Replies
Alright, got my hands on one. My thought process is as follows: Sell it per region. With a middle man (since I am new). Middle man gets the money I go on the account and put the code/get you the skin. Middle man logs in checks the skin is active and proceeds to give me the money or give it back to you should anything happen. Risk free. First I would like to hear some thoughts on whether or not this would be feasible since I don't know what payment method is safe since Paypal from...