Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OCE unranked 30 with Pax Sivir and many skins

Discussion on OCE unranked 30 with Pax Sivir and many skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OCE unranked 30 with Pax Sivir and many skins

Hey guys, selling a unranked level 30 account on oce, this acc has played 5 of the 10 placements winning 3 but has 44 champions and a 4 win ip boost.
Images below as i can't upload direct as i'm new to this site (have been trading on sythe). Please make offers below, or if interested in buying now add my skype: spacelysythe and we can talk.

Skins included are: Riot wardm Pax Sivir, Artic Ops Varus, Arcade Hec, Riot Blitz, iBlitz, panda annie, steel legion lux, justicar syndra, pool party ziggz, glacial maplhite, foxfire ahri, blackthorn morgana., headhunter yi, hyena warwick, amethyst ashe, blood moon akali, queen ashe, assasin yi

Profile:
Champions owned:
Pax Siv:
Riot ward:

Bump

Bump

Bump

« 7 Refs | 3 wins NA »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Bronze 3 Account(RARE SKINS)(PAX JAX+SIVIR!!!)(LOTS OF CHAMPIONS+SKINS)
01/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I'm going to be selling my account due to the fact I more then likely won't have enough free time to play any more when I begin attending college. The account is on the North American Server. The account has 2 RARE PAX Skins that you can't buy on League of Legends anymore. PAX Jax (Valued at over 100$USD) PAX Sivir (Valued at over 25$ USD) The account has 76 Champions The account has 43 Skins
[Selling] EUW Gold IV,PAX SIVIR All champs except 3, 66 skins.6kip PAX SIVIR
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my League account. Want atleast 150€ for it. Transaction should be made on Skrill through bank account or paypal. Recovery info included. Skins NavyA Trilex's League of Legends Statistics :: Elophant Search Stats. Contact me by email or add me on FB Jürgen Ulla
[Selling] EUW Gold IV,PAX SIVIR All champs except 3, 66 skins.6kip PAX SIVIR
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my League account. Want atleast 150€ for it. Transaction should be made on Skrill through bank account or paypal. Recovery info included. Skins NavyA Trilex's League of Legends Statistics :: Elophant Search Stats. Contact me by email or add me on FB Jürgen Ulla up
[Selling] Unranked account ! (was unranked in s3 )+45 champs+15 skins Euw with EUNE transfer
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
closed
[Selling] Plat 2(S3) Unranked (s4) 31 Skins (PAX SIVIR)
02/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Seeling account. Skype: BoostersClub Platinum 2 in S3, unraked in this season. (W 1 - L 4 Atm) 44 Champs, 5 page runes (Full runes), 15 Icons. Profile: http://imageshack.com/a/img844/4387/uklr.png Champs: http://imageshack.com/a/img35/1528/giwo.png