Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fresh level 30 account, no ranked games NA only.

Discussion on Fresh level 30 account, no ranked games NA only. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fresh level 30 account, no ranked games NA only.

Looking for this fast, hit me up.

Skype ryand1337
Old 05/22/2014, 00:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB FRESH LVL 30 EUW ACCOUNT (0 RANKED GAMES PLAYED OR FEW)
11/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It needs to have 16 heroes on it and basic rune page (15 ad 12 armor 12 mr).Add me on skype radu.cristian280 ty.
[Selling] 1x Fresh & Clean 0 Ranked Games Level 30 NA League Account with original email
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
How will I transfer the accounts to you? The account was registered with a Yahoo email that I will simply hand over to you. The password of the account will be changed to something temporary, and you will then be given access to change the password yourself. I will also supply you with all date creation details should you need to contact Riot Support to verify that you are the original owner. What am I looking to receive? I am looking for PayPal only. I will require you to go through some...
EUW Fresh Account 0 Ranked Games
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
lvl 30 EUW account. http://i.epvpimg.com/WWlDf.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/8u4yh.png http://i.epvpimg.com/gkYbc.png Post Your Offers Below, I accept PSC
[WTB] Any fresh NA level 30 (Zero ranked/placement games)
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone. So I'm looking to buy a Fresh NA 30 with no placement games played. I'd prefer to obtain the original email in the process as well. I can pay via paypal or perhaps a differnet payment method if you desire, we can discuss it. I know I'm fairly new here, if you have a decent amount of reputation I'll have no issues going first. Im not looking for any super expensive accounts with tons of champs, RP or skins. Just a cheap 30 that has no ranked or placement games played. ...
TRADE: LEVEL 30 1400 ELO ACCOUNT 260 RP. Need a FRESH LEVEL 30 no ranked played.
05/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
title. PM me plz