Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU&NA SummerTheme Elo-boosting Center

Discussion on EU&NA SummerTheme Elo-boosting Center within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello everyone.Welcome to Summer Theme Elo-Boosting Center. My name is Justin Champman and I am currently NA challenger player. I am here to help you to belong in higher elo. I always recommend for my customers to spectate the game play, so they actually can learn something from it. I hope you would choose me for the boosting service. I can guarantee the highest boosting quality.

Low MMR? Elo-Hell?
Not anymore!

Cheap, Fast, trustable.

Bronze5-Bronze1 $9 per division
Bronze1-Silver5 $10

Silver5-Silver1 $10 per division
Silver1-Gold5 $15

Gold5-Gold1 $20 per division
Gold1-Plat5 $25

Plat5-Plat1 $25 per division
Plat1-Dia5 $35

[Special offer]
Bronze5-Silver5 $35
Silver5-Gold5 $45
Gold5-Plat5 $90
Plat5-Dia5 $120

If you are interested in boosting Diamond tier (5-1), Feel free to contact me.
We can always discuss pricing.
If you have any questions, Please do not hesitate add me on skype.

Justinchamp1016

Vouch and Feedback are welcome!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone.Welcome to Summer Theme Elo-Boosting Center. My name is Justin Champman and I am currently NA challenger player. I am here to help you to belong in higher elo. I always recommend for my customers to spectate the game play, so they actually can learn something from it. I hope you would choose me for the boosting service. I can guarantee the highest boosting quality. Low MMR? Elo-Hell? Not anymore! Cheap, Fast, trustable. Bronze5-Bronze1 $9 per division Bronze1-Silver5...
EU&NA Elite Elo-boosting Center
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone.Welcome to Elite Elo-Boosting Center. My name is Justin Champman and I am currently NA challenger player. I am here to help you to belong in higher elo. I always recommend for my customers to spectate the game play, so they actually can learn something from it. I hope you would choose me for the boosting service. I can guarantee the highest boosting quality. Low MMR? Elo-Hell? Not anymore! Cheap, Fast, trustable. Bronze5-Bronze1 $9 per division Bronze1-Silver5 $10
EU&NA Challenger's Elite Elo boosting Center
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello everyone.Welcome to Elite Elo-Boosting Center. My name is Justin Champman and I am currently NA challenger player. I am here to help you to belong in higher elo. I always recommend for my customers to spectate the game play, so they actually can learn something from it. I hope you would choose me for the boosting service. I can guarantee the highest boosting quality. Low MMR? Elo-Hell? Not anymore! Cheap, Fast, trustable. Bronze5-Bronze1 $9 per division Bronze1-Silver5 $10
Dr.Max's Diamond Elo Boosting Center.
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-
Fast and Cheap boosting Center.
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EU,OCE&NA Challenger's Elo boosting Service ! Rank lol Leaf Hello everyone. My name is Justin Champman. I am currently NA challenger player and I would like to offer you guys an elo-boosting service for reasonable price. EU,OCE& NA Servers Only Bronze 5-1 $8 per division Silver 5-1 $10 per division Gold 5-1 $20 per division Plat 5-1 $30 per division