Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP, RELIABLE AND QUICK OCEANIA BOOSTING UP TO CHALLEGER

Discussion on CHEAP, RELIABLE AND QUICK OCEANIA BOOSTING UP TO CHALLEGER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP, RELIABLE AND QUICK OCEANIA BOOSTING UP TO CHALLEGER

Hello there Crunchu here , veteran league of legends player here , that has played since season 1 . I started taking the game more seriously at the start of season 3 , since then i have managed to get couple of my accounts in challenger division ( Majority of them in euw/eune ) and since i moved to australia i have managed to get 4 accounts into challenger ( mine ofc).

SERVICES: Now then , what can i offer you ? Well like the tittle mentions , be it from bronze to challenger i can get you to any division you want quickly , without any delay , dilly dallying or any of that other bull that you may find in oce boosters . I have mastered bot lane ( both supp and adc ) mid and jungle ( top lane bores me to no extent , however i am still able to play it at a high diamond 1 lvl )

PRICES: Right then prices , like i mentioned i am offering cheap competitive prices that are not as high as many of the well known boosting sites , and i offer my speed boosting services on top of that want an example ? ( 4 Divisions climbed in a single day ) that is my record so far , even if i don't get a high mmr account to work on i can still churn out 2 - 3 divisions per day . In any event enough of my horn churning , I prefer discussing it on my skype rather here , SKYPE NAME IS crunchu3 , add me and i will message you asap so we can discuss it further .

CONTACT Once more down here skype name crunchu3

SERVERS I PLAY ON ARE OCEANIA ONLY You figured it so long as i am stuck in Australia i will not be able to do any orders from euw na or the rest of the servers .

Well that is all from me , i have currently a lot of free time to devote to this so don't be shy , contact me and we can begin .
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2014, 06:54   #2

Hey , hey , a new week and a new schedule , after completing a few boosting jobs my schedule is free for this week , so if you need some quick , reliable and cheap boosting come to me , cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2014, 10:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Paid for Chunchus services and am more than impressed. He did my ten provisionals as i hadn't played since S2. I was Silver back then and after he won 9/10 games i was a solid Gold2.

Service was also completed in under 24hours.

Highly recommended.