Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Bronze and Silver for free

Discussion on Boosting Bronze and Silver for free within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting Bronze and Silver for free

Hey guys i spend several hundred of € to get accounts from bronze to diamond for fun. Geeting kinda expensiv so i offer to boost you for free from Bronze V up to Silver 1

Euw or EuNe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting from Bronze to Silver for Free
03/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi :] I recently bought a Bronze 5 Account to have some fun in this league. Well i didn't last long because after a pretty short period of time I ended up beeing in Silver already. Not that it is a serious problem but it is just more fun to play in Bronze as there happen a lot of really ridiculous things ^.^. Even though I had a really fun time i did not want to pay for a Bronze Account again. That is why i got the idea to "boost" people for free. Which we would make both of us benefit and...
[Selling] [NA] Elo-Boosting Bronze - Silver Free Silver- Gold Cheap! (Getting Vouches)
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
no longer boosting
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
Free ELO boosting for Silver and Bronze [EU]
12/30/2013 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hi! I'm Snykillizer, D1 on EU servers. Right now, I have 2 weeks off work and I'm willing to boost the first 2 people who ask me maximum 2 divisions up. Why for free? #1 I like helping others climbing the ladder. Yeah, but seriously, I've always wanted to have a smurf, but i never made it. So here i am, asking You to let me have fun on Your account, while gaining ranks. #2 I'm probably making another ELO boosting agency with few of my friends and I'm going to need Your...
Boosting ~FREE~ Bronze/Silver
11/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey if you've a bronze/silver account to borrow so i can play on it PM me/write in this thread (PM me your skype or info) :pimp: