Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gold Account + Refs

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold Account + Refs

Hello, i'm looking for a gold account, which just finished the placement games (not one game more) with 100 refs. i saw a shop which sells such accounts, but i can't find this shop anymore. I hope anyone else offers accounts like this or can send me the link to a shop/thread, thanks.

« Gold Shop: Skin Champion and more Cheap !! | Riot Graves NA »

Similar Threads
[Trading] Gold 2 Account vs Unranked Account with Refs/lot IP
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I want to trade my Gold II Account with barely any champs and runes to an Account with refs or alot of IP. My Account doesnt have any Refs. Pictures of my Account: 2nd Lol Acc - Imgur I would also trade for Refs onto my other Account. Edit: Account is Gold I now and i will keep playing ranked.
[Trading] Gold Account (EUW) For Refs / Accounts / Paysafecards
12/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/3000343-gold-account-euw.html
[Buying] Gold account/100 refs 2.0
12/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, What i want is very simple, I want an account that won 10/10 placement matches (not more) and it should have 100 of the 2.0 refs. The account shouldn't have special skins or something else, just all the IP and RP from the refs and 10/10 wins in placement. I already saw a shop which sell accounts like this. If you know them it would be very nice when you post it here. If someone else sell an account or a service for accounts like this feel free to write it here or pm me. ...
SEARCH BOOSTS [GOLD] OR REFS / HAVE COD GHOSTS STEAM ACCOUNT
11/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I search Gold Boost or Refs. I have a Call of Duty Ghosts Steam Account. We can trade with MM or you give First or you are Trusted. Only Request a Trade! #
***[B]LoL-Refs/Anmelde-Refs [S]e*gold***
03/02/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 8 Replies
Hey ePvP'ler , ich biete euch hier meinen Ref-Service an :) Der Service ist für LoL, aber auch für Seiten wo man sich NUR anmelden muss. Keine Bux-Seiten wo man jeden Tag klicken muss! Das unterstütze ich nicht in meinem Service. Preise: Leistung | LoL | Anmeldung Bis Stufe 5 | 10 e*gold | ---------